Malestrom

Feb 1, 2015
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reply to request

Im looking to get started and I make jewelry and need garnets (my birthstone) I love garnets. I have a metal detector my pastor gave me it has like 10 hours use on it, I havent even put it together yet, this week i hope. Maybe we can work together and i can learn while you do the scanning . I'm happy looking for anything, coins, panning for gold digging for gems etc...

Last edited:
OP
OP
MineralsAndThings

MineralsAndThings

May 5, 2014
Chester County, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im looking to get started and I make jewelry and need garnets (my birthstone) I love garnets. I have a metal detector my pastor gave me it has like 10 hours use on it, I havent even put it together yet, this week i hope. Maybe we can work together and i can learn while you do the scanning . I'm happy looking for anything, coins, panning for gold digging for gems etc...

I would not mind that. We can talk about dates for looking also if you wan't. I share a truck with my Dad so he would probably drive it to the location but that's not a problem really. The location I go to is sort of a park and a walking trail/road in Delaware.

lawsonland

Oct 1, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been thinking of hunting down in that area sometime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread