Centralia, Pennsylvania Info & Photos. 2015

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wtg and screw things up Jeff...im jk...i have been down there a few times. my buddy has detected there and found some silvers...u really have to know the layout and talk to a gentleman that stil lives there. he knows exactly where the fires are burning!

Bluebird

Greenie
Sep 30, 2012
Berks PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SS2 --&-- Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeker VLF/TR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Satellite images of a town/area will hold clues. I have found 1930's coins from 'the hill' but found 'recent coins' from the sidewalk area. BTW, if you still have dirt roads, check the left side of the street. Back in the day, the postal service would deliver mail (for coin in box) to that side, mercs abound. If anyone is in the Reading, PA area and gets permission to dig let me know. I have a Bounty Hunter SS2 for silvers and an original 'screaming' Garrett Deepseeker (that speaker is too loud) that I would like to swing

Last edited:

Old Rerntern

May 19, 2008
Hegins, PA
My father-in-law dug up part of a tomb stone in his back yard when they lived there. Their house was on the north side of Main going toward Mt. Carmel. Two blocks from the main intersection. That was back in the late 70's.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father-in-law dug up part of a tomb stone in his back yard when they lived there. Their house was on the north side of Main going toward Mt. Carmel. Two blocks from the main intersection. That was back in the late 70's.

Probably one of the First Inhabitants :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread