GOT SOME NEW TOYS THE OTHER DAY

TimeSaver

Mar 24, 2014
nepa carbon co
Detector(s) used
garrett ATPRO garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i been wanted to get the NEL STORM COIL .So i look on line and i get ...OUT OF STOCK..but then i was was told about this shop down in NJ which the person told me he was the NEL whole seller for the USA i was thinking great .So they told me the name of the shop i called. Hes name was Ron and his shop was called THE GOLD DIGGER .He tells me that he is the whole seller in the USA i ask if he had any NEL STORM COILS he says NO they are on back order for 2 weeks to 4weeks i was like ok .He then says he has other coils that i should stop in and he show me them ..Sooo i said ok its hour and half away.So i get there and was i surpise ..hes shop has every thing you want scoops ,shovels,pin pionters ,metal detector all in stock. Let me tell you RON was a very nice he took his time to answer any ? i had and to explain everything to me .Well since i wanted the STROM and RON didnt have that i bought the NEL ATTACK and RON was so kind to discount it SO i pay as much as the storm but then i ended up buying a anderson shark shaft and a samson t handle .SO you guys in the NEPA want stuff right away give RON a call at (908-595-9933 or go see him or look him up at THE GOLD DIGGER .com .

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
TimeSaver

TimeSaver

Mar 24, 2014
nepa carbon co
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a problem VPNAVY like i said he has almost anything you want or need...HH

gopherpa

Nov 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay it's gopher lets go digging after turkey tomorrow

OP
OP
TimeSaver

TimeSaver

Mar 24, 2014
nepa carbon co
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone look its a gopher:icon_jokercolor: welcome to tnet myfriend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread