Beginner in Easton, Pa.

Bubbyk

Jan 1, 2016
Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I became interested in relic/ treasure hunting, after a little research I decided on a Garrett 250, that I have purchased. I am at the point now of reading, watching videos, to learn how to use it. I have learned about the etiquette needed, and a little about the machine ( as my time permits ). I see that a few of you members are within a couple of miles from me. I would like to attend a meeting in Hellertown if possible. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Sep 14, 2014
Welcome to Treasure Net! There is a club in Hellertown for detectorists that I attend. We meet at the Hellertown fire house that is located at 502 Durham St, Hellertown PA across from the park you'll see. We meet the first Wednesday of every month. It is $15 to join and I hope to see you there since the next meeting is coming up soon! Go ahead and bring any finds that you have made too! Best of Luck and Happy Hunting!

-Seth

PaJim

Dec 13, 2015
Detector(s) used
Land Ranger Pro
Whites coinmaster

Garret AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I'm close by in Nazareth. I detected and practiced in my yard, definitely invest in a pinpointer. Saves some digging and lots of time. It also sucks to wack a nice coin or relic with a shovel as well.

njcommercialdiver

Feb 26, 2005
Eastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro,
MX500 Proton Mag
fisher gold bug, whites PI, Garrett gold scorpion
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
im about 15 miles from hellertown

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread