Sharon, Hermitage, Farrell, Transfer, New Castle, Mercer , Pennsylvania

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This isn't the first time I posted on this subject but will try to reach out again. Anyway I'm from Sharon I enjoy detecting and sharing information not a big deal. So if your in the area or close jump in and talk I'm sure we have our share of hobbiest but everyone seems quite or whatever. Clubs are not for everyone but going with a person or 2 is ok to. This area we live in you will not find what the other side of state has as in civil war relics etc simply the truth. So here's a few places to go along the shore of lakes, rivers especially when water is low, old farms, parks, schools. If you say where you have to do the research its not hard turn on the computer its easier than the old days researching for sure. You don't need the most expensive machine, regardless please learn how to use the machine that helps. Well I'm not going to write a book so I'm reaching out because I seem to believe there are others out there that may feel the same, contact us you don't have to give your name, this is a fun hobby you must be open minded when thinking of where to go, oh not there, why not, our earth is filled with so much we must find it, it teaches you a lot about history, good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread