New Castle, Pa Cascade Park

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LRP1980

Jun 11, 2016
New Brighton, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm down in beaver county and I was trying to think of spots in the area and this came to mind. I'd guess after the back to the '50's cruise you may want to hit it up since you'll find more recent clad and maybe jewelry in case nothing old is found

Hsimmons75

Dec 22, 2016
Lawrence Co., PA
Detector(s) used
1st Texas Titan 9000 (BH Time Ranger), Teknetics Patriot 11"DD with NEL Sharpshooter and Hunter, Deteknix X Pointer Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I detected there years ago. I spoke to someone who pointed out where the diving boards were at the lake. I found a few (5) 40-50's silver quarters there. The lake was at the bottom lower side of the park. You can see the remnants of the dam. If you drive down, it will be on the left side as you exit the park at the lower entrance. The diving boards were about halfway up to the beach side which was opposite of the dam. I didn't have any luck at the beach. Hope this helps, even if it's a little late.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions