Tenderfoot
May 27, 2016
Philadelphia
Detector(s) used
Whites CmGt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All....
New here and to MD.. about a year now using a whites coinmaster Gt. I finally figured out how to thoroughly use the machine. Lol
I've been finding alot of clad, some silver and a old timex stainless steel windup watch...
I'm really enjoying it so much more now that I have an idea of how to use the MD...
I've hit some spots around philly and Clearfield Pa (where I'm From originally)
Alot of old hunting camps in northern clearfield and I've done well checking the grass between back doors and outhouses...
My camp is not to old (early 80s) but I still found alot of newer coins.
Well just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I am in Delco and also have a CM GT, along with a couple of DFXs. Maybe we could get together some time and I could let you try out a DFX. No plans for this weekend so I will PM you my phone number, you probably can't send PMs till you get 10 posts so just give me a yell.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome and congratulations on your machine and your finds. Good luck in the future...

OP
OP
P

PaLawman30

Tenderfoot
May 27, 2016
Philadelphia
Detector(s) used
Whites CmGt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to sign up. Im definitely hooked...

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions