• hazen%202007%20101_std.jpg
    hazen%202007%20101_std.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2,454

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
About a six hour drive for me. Wish I had time (and energy) to go there. Imagine all the goodies. Three days of drinking and fun...

grizzly bare

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAZEN, Jefferson County.

Wish I was Closer

Attachments

• !!LastScanvgtr.jpg
    !!LastScanvgtr.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 566

svwalter

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2006
BROOKVILLE PA.
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S DFX
THAT WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE BUT WOULD THEY LET YOU ? BECAUSE I KNOW THAT AROUND THE AREA ALOT OF PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT YOU . THEY ALSO JUST SAY NO AND WON'T TALK TO YOU ABOUT .

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
I have been pondering your reply for a while. I am from near the area, and who is looking at you? The bikers? My biker friends have gone to Hazen, and they are a great bunch of people. The locals will look at you? I am close enough to be a local. Explain your reasoning.

svwalter

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2006
BROOKVILLE PA.
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S DFX
WHAT I MEAN IS THE LAND OWNERS THAT STAND THERE AND LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOUR STUPID FOR ASKING TO MD'ING ON THIER LAND.

Jim West Pa

Aug 14, 2007
Mamont Pa.
Detector(s) used
DFX
Rubicon said:
Every Fathers Day weekend thousands of bikers descend on the Fraternal Order of Eagles picnic grounds in Hazen PA. This was the 30th year of a 3 day non-stop party. I ride out for the party, and camp overnight, but it's too far for me to go detecting on a whim.

MMmmm. that might jist explain why there is a particular local policeman that jist does not like folks on motorcycles.

Love the Hazen fleatch raket. And i have allways found the local folk to be quite friendly. 'course, i haven't yet asked them if i can swing my coil on thier land.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions