Where’s all the Pennsylvania metal detector folks

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess so, u no what gets me all these people ask where’s my home state detectorist, g there’s a forum for each state and a county one to list your I’d, sad isn’t it, I’m not computer expert but I can only do so much to reach out and connect, how about you thanks

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Western Schuylkill County, PA

we Do Have a Listing :coffee2:

000.jpg

Click Here,

What Pennsylvania County do you live in?

Add Your Name at the Bottom.
Moderator vpnavy will add it to the List

Last edited:
OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I'm aware of the listing but others must not but ask they must be lost or confused, thanks

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where’s everyone from, not interested in your personal business but just maybe we can help each other out. I’m from Mercer county list your location maybe we can meet up it’s a start.

You don't want to meet me. I'm old, ugly and scary.:tongue3:

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pennsylvania metal detector guys and ladies are out there and want to no if any others are in there area. My answer to you is yes there are some not many the hobby is like fishing sometimes urethras something most times u don’t maybe. Many folks invest in equipment and say oh I pm not getting anything, this is patience required. So keep listing your county or town so we can hopefully find you all a buddy or partner to go hunt with that’s the purpose of this posting, thanks

Primos80

Mar 20, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im a newbie from sharpsville, pa. Just bought my first metal detector this week. Learning about it before I actually go out yet..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions