Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The main problem with the "Stonehenge" thesis, is two fold. The idea Northeast Indians had a culture where they did astronomy and 2nd, the known construction methods used by these people. The first contacts by Europeans and archaeological evidence points to the locals making their homes and structures made of earth and wood. The "lodges" of the Iroquois, that's a good example.

Their technology did not incorporate large stone structures. I have a 50 year old archaeology background. My mom started taking me to dig sites as a kid. The leader of our archaeology society spent YEARS looking for evidence of mounds and Indian used rock piles. You don't want to know how many rock piles, cairns, rock overhands/caves and all we would dig. We never once found any aboriginal evidence under any rocks, although found a multitude of items where the known indian towns were, as well as from their fishing places.

No, the Viking, KGC all that, does not add up and I have YET to see any firm evidence. I DID find a few Roman and Byzantine coins in the US, but they were drops from early collectors.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I'm aware of the recent things. Most seems like were invented to make TV shows and some $$$.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charles Biel 1.jpg Charles Biel 2.jpg FBI fake paper.jpg FBI fake paper 1.jpg Ya, This person went so far out of his way to make the Dents Run story look fake, so he forged a FBI paper and put it on his web site for 3 months then when we caught him , he said he knew nothing about it. Ya I think its time I send the fake line he added back to the FBI so they know what he did.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for the link its a story just like we have and no one would listen to him either. I talked to the same people he did and got the same answers .
No one cares about these sites until they are gone. No one has the money to spend to do the research on them. Or sites like this will hold back road construction and new building sites. If these are historical sites why not save them or is it all about GREED and MONEY. Maybe some day they will dig up your grave site for a mall to.
Ya , its easier to hide the truth then it is to deal with it.:BangHead:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the link its a story just like we have and no one would listen to him either. I talked to the same people he did and got the same answers .
No one cares about these sites until they are gone. No one has the money to spend to do the research on them. Or sites like this will hold back road construction and new building sites. If these are historical sites why not save them or is it all about GREED and MONEY. Maybe some day they will dig up your grave site for a mall to.
Ya , its easier to hide the truth then it is to deal with it.:BangHead:

Norman Muller seems to still be researching. The article did not suggest he was throwing in the towel.
Depends on his network (and it's opinion of his credibility) as to what ,if anything can/will be done as far as his input.

Werkheiser might be able to say where interested scholars are in regards to further study.
The right institution could be key to funding.
The trick being , not to get isolated from the project if a college is assigned a site.

Odd that local /similar sites folks don't team up on stuff and bounce ideas off one another , but that's not how it goes .
Werkheiser , like others ,(yourself included) are small voices weightwise vs a dedicated group of accurate history seekers with a proven track record of credibility and a working relationship with the powers that be who regulate investigations beyond the surface..

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Here's the problem with 'sites' like these. No one side can be objective about what has been located. The finder's or representatives of those that have found such 'sites' have their own hypothesis of what it is from the get go, and that guides their actions. Then with archaeologists, established and accepted theories are hard to shift. It takes a substantial amount of evidence to shift those. There still is quite a bit of subjectivity with the relatively young field of archaeology.

There must be rigorous excavations, similar to what you would see at other megalithic sites around the world, to uncover any evidence of how, when, and the why it was created. If you feel there are astrological/solar/lunar alignments, you need to know when a site was built, to adjust for the alignments at that point in time. If something perfectly aligns today, it's not old. Look at Stonehenge. While they know a LOT more about it now, they still only have a fraction of the answers they seek. When you have 'fringe' theorists bringing these sites to light, it is going to be much more difficult to get the scientific community to take a hard good look. By fringe, I mean anything out of the normally accepted or understood to be facts based on previous research/studies.

As I stated at the beginning, these things are very hard to get truly studied because both sides are set in their ways/ideas. Imagine 200 years from now if someone in Florida finds that Coral Castle place that may have been taken over by nature and lost to time. Will that be viewed as something ceremonial and important to civilization at the time of its construction? Could these lithic stuctures simply be the product of a farmer, kids, etc. decades ago who had a lot of spare time on their hands and wanted to build a cool stone fort or their own Stonehenge? If a paid archaeological excavation cannot be afforded, it may be worthwhile to reach out to a university. Could make for a great weekend project to help train their students on archaeological methods.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NO it's all about GREED, The state and others know about these sites and if they accept then as Indian many building projects would stop. That's what this comes down to. New Age is going way over board on trying to prove this site is not Indian, WHY because I think he is part of a group that wants these sites to stay quiet (DCNR). The info we have is so massive no one farmer, company , or other could build this for any other reason than for it to be a site for the solstice lines. To many things line up on all the lines. Everything at this site is built for the lines. The Villages, the Grave sites, the water ways, the ponds, all the stone works at the top of the mountain ALL IS LAID OUT for the lines . No way would someone take the money and time to build this for any other reason. WE just found more sites again here and I can't keep up with the research. To much happing here and its all here everything still in place.
The state says nothing is here , then let someone dig up one of the 43 stone sites and lets see what is down under. I will not do it . But there is another cave like room I would like to open it to see what survived so we know more about these people. Don't think the way the government wants you to think
:BangHead:
Stand up and see some of these sites and you will see why other people are like me trying to do the right thing to save our history for our children to see before its gone . In 1969 a logging company was on site and destroyed a lot of the stone works. I had the grand son of the logging company on site to back up a lot of info. He told me he is part Indian and his grand father would not allow his uncle to destroy anything up close to the hill top but they had to make openings in the walk ways to get equipment through. You can still see the tire tracks and loading areas . How many other sites are being run over so we can get to coal, wood , and gas. This is what its about. You can remove trees and still keep our history, just slow down and do it right.

https://www.mcall.com/news/mc-xpm-19...792-story.html

OK , Now I have a question :icon_scratch: If these sites are real what do you think our gov. should do with them. Fix them up or give it to a Indian group to help save them.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finderkeeper, you are right, the states do not care. Remember they are beaucrats and politicians. Here's what I have to think of them - :cross:

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hay this is not a treasure site were I can dig up treasure so , out of respect for the Indians that were here I am doing what I can to prove something major was at this site..

This is where I believe a lot of researchers go wrong, and you've stated this same thing in different ways.
I believe that someone shouldn't be out to prove something happened.

When you do that, you begin to disregard facts that don't fit your agenda, and give too much weight to incidental facts that do fit.

Instead, a person should have the mindset to " Gather information and see IF something occurred here."

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Toastedwheatie, well put. When learning genealogy, you go from what you KNOW, to what you DON'T KNOW. It won't work the other way around.

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We have FOUND some holes drilled in big stones that proves this was one method they used to split stones. We FOUND the area were they did their work on metal objects and it looks like there is a lot still in the ground.

FK:
You've made quite a number of contradictory statements, that have me perplexed. I couldn't go back and find them all, but here's a few questions:

You drilled a hole in a rock, so that PROVES people split rocks there like that?

You didn't find artifacts, but you state the indigenous people did metal work on the grounds, and there is still a lot there? How do you know there is still a lot of metal there, if you didn't find any? If you found some, what did you find? This may be bigger than you think, since you are claiming native americans were using metal 10,000 years ago.

You claim to know that this site is 300 years old, 500 years old, 1000 years old, 10,000 years old. Where do those dates come from? Maybe thats why the Senecas ignored you. They likely weren't there 10,000 years ago.

"This is the mother of them all, this is were a lot of tribes in Pa. came to each year to see the sun rise." Where did you get this from? Is that just a guess, that you write as if it's a fact?

OK, it was cloudy on the 21st, so no sunshine. News crews didn't show due to clouds, rain, or rattlesnakes. But you repeatedly said things like, "There is some major finds we have not posted public yet for security reasons". You said that you had compelling evidence that you would go public with after the 21st.

It's after the 21st. Can you share that evidence now?

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age is going way over board on trying to prove this site is not Indian, WHY because I think he is part of a group that wants these sites to stay quiet (DCNR).

Nope.....for the hundredth time I am not DCNR or any other type of goverment agencie.

Is it that hard for you to believe that just a random person could take issue with the outrageous claims you make on a routine basis.This is now the second Stonhenge you have found.You guys had to shut your FB page down to the public because almost every post was calling you out as hoaxers.You can't post on any other treasure related forum because you get laughed off the web site.

Its not some grand consperiecy of a large secret group of people out to bash you posts.You do it to yourself by every spring announcing a new history changing find that never materializes in a TV show,news conference or law suit that you claim are coming.

Your credibility is shot ...that is why people bash your posts.What little credibility you had left went out the window when you admitted to making up stuff to try and force the FBI into releasing info....If you remember I had questions about a couple of your claims there and they turned out to be good questions that were part of the "game" you were playing.

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
View attachment 1727162 View attachment 1727163 View attachment 1727164 View attachment 1727165 Ya, This person went so far out of his way to make the Dents Run story look fake, so he forged a FBI paper and put it on his web site for 3 months then when we caught him , he said he knew nothing about it. Ya I think its time I send the fake line he added back to the FBI so they know what he did.

I know H. Charles Beil, and your comment has just convinced me that you are making everything up.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1727162 View attachment 1727163 View attachment 1727164 View attachment 1727165 Ya, This person went so far out of his way to make the Dents Run story look fake, so he forged a FBI paper and put it on his web site for 3 months then when we caught him , he said he knew nothing about it. Ya I think its time I send the fake line he added back to the FBI so they know what he did.

You are accusing a respected member of forgery.

I think it's time you retract your statement , or take it to the mods with proof.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK:
You've made quite a number of contradictory statements, that have me perplexed. I couldn't go back and find them all, but here's a few questions:

You drilled a hole in a rock, so that PROVES people split rocks there like that?

You didn't find artifacts, but you state the indigenous people did metal work on the grounds, and there is still a lot there? How do you know there is still a lot of metal there, if you didn't find any? If you found some, what did you find? This may be bigger than you think, since you are claiming native americans were using metal 10,000 years ago.

You claim to know that this site is 300 years old, 500 years old, 1000 years old, 10,000 years old. Where do those dates come from? Maybe thats why the Senecas ignored you. They likely weren't there 10,000 years ago.

"This is the mother of them all, this is were a lot of tribes in Pa. came to each year to see the sun rise." Where did you get this from? Is that just a guess, that you write as if it's a fact?

OK, it was cloudy on the 21st, so no sunshine. News crews didn't show due to clouds, rain, or rattlesnakes. But you repeatedly said things like, "There is some major finds we have not posted public yet for security reasons". You said that you had compelling evidence that you would go public with after the 21st.

It's after the 21st. Can you share that evidence now?

I did not drill holes in stones we found them that way. Hay I am posting day by day . Things change . This is a hunt not a 100% government funded site. I post it as we see things day by day, if I see something wrong I will change it BUT so far no changes are made. I am showing how we do hunts, I am not a expert but we would like to have them on site. We have found metal underground, a LOT OF IT but we can not digit up. WE located Indian Artifacts that some people found years ago at this location by the falls but they will not let us give out their name or location because DCNR may take it. This is what we go through. Ya we have a lot more finds and at this time I will not post them because to many member here are trashing everything we find, So I have posted enough to get the word out and some people will be on site to film in July. No one is backing us on this site so most of our new info is posted on our FB site. We found another site were they stood to see the sun rise to, and more info keeps coming in each trip. Do I care what some members here say, NO , WHY, because I know I am 100% right on this site and in time it will be proven. I need to move on to another hunt soon so it will be up to someone else to track it all down and I will help them. Have a GOOD DAY

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I know Indians came to this site from all over the area, ITS BIG IT HAS EVERYTHING , This is one increable site back in its day. Picture the tallest mountain in the area with a 300' stone on top and water shooting up in the air from it . There was a water fall on one side of it and the water ran 100' and went down into a hole, GONE. 3 Water falls at the bottom of the mountain that people still come to see. 4 villages all with running water. I think we have the proof we need to show they stayed here 1,000's of years and as time went by more and more Indians lived at this site . #2 and #3 village was used first with a grave yard in between . then #1 and #4 was built and a new grave yard was added. What is my proof:BangHead: everything that sits on the solstices sun rise line before trees goes to #2 and #3 sites. Everything that sits on the solstices sun rise line with trees is newer and was added later when trees were on site. Ya we have two lines. Could I make this up, NO WAY we filmed it all .We have video's of the sun rise on our FB site. Its this kind of info we hold back on because we need experts to check it out.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread