OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know H. Charles Beil, and your comment has just convinced me that you are making everything up.
He faked the FBI paper work, LOOK AT THE LETTER. We got the same letter, our lawyer got it to, and there is a line added on Beil's letter and he said he did not know it was on his Twitter acc for 3 months. He said someone fake it and added his name. WHY. Come on he tried to get something from the FBI to trash our story , It didn't happen so he added a few lines to it, when I told him I would send a copy to the FBI and he shut up and removed it and that's the last I know of him. But I do plan to send it out this week so we see what happens if any thing. If we faked the paper work why didn't he send it to the FBI :dontknow: He said he never got a letter from the FBI , OK they do keep records on every thing they do, if they sent him a letter ZAP he is caught in a lie. What could happen to someone who adds words to a FBI letter and post it . :icon_scratch: I would not be that stupid. I will send it in and see what happens. LOOK at the letter and its on his page and you think I am crazy . Ya

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
48428002_779422595727303_7304864670341398528_n.jpg
You are accusing a respected member of forgery.

I think it's time you retract your statement , or take it to the mods with proof.

Look at the paper and you can see a line added. What so had to see. No this was posted on his site and it was public for everyone to see for months . Why should he be able to make fun of me and I did not make up anything about him. Look at the paper.

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture the tallest mountain in the area with a 300' stone on top and water shooting up in the air from it .

So they were able to make water run uphill to the top of a mountain and with enough force to shoot into the air.

Impossible without some type of pumping system.....And you wonder why people bash your posts

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you try knocking on this door about (I'm guessing) 1000 feet away from your coordinates? Ask them about it?

Untitled.jpg

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300. Garrett Pro Pin-pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So they were able to make water run uphill to the top of a mountain and with enough force to shoot into the air.

Impossible without some type of pumping system.....And you wonder why people bash your posts

No one made the water run uphill. With the help of any underground springs, cavern or caves wearing away the loose dirt, stone and other settlements and the surroundings of mountains nearby, providing enough force might of broke though giving them running water at the highest point at the "possible" Indian Stonehenge Site. It's a long-shot, but if there are any underground springs, we don't see evidence of it or them. If any, (underground springs or caverns) they could be a few feet or more, beneath the bedrock.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1727368

Look at the paper and you can see a line added. What so had to see. No this was posted on his site and it was public for everyone to see for months . Why should he be able to make fun of me and I did not make up anything about him. Look at the paper.

I don't know what "what so had to see " means , or know who added what.
Not my point anyways. Bashing a member by accusing unproven fraud is.

Whatever. I'll report it to a mod.
Then leave you to your tale telling.

I get some pics and maybe start my own tales of a mysterious culture.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am done posting info on this post , you will have to wait and see what happens , If any member wants to see the site or ask a GOOD question send me a message and I will answer back. BYE :hello:

Last edited:

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm curious why you couldn't dig the metal signal. Native Americans did not use processed metal, but the area was full of it.
Why not dig a few pieces and see?

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one made the water run uphill. With the help of any underground springs, cavern or caves wearing away the loose dirt, stone and other settlements and the surroundings of mountains nearby, providing enough force might of broke though giving them running water at the highest point at the "possible" Indian Stonehenge Site. It's a long-shot, but if there are any underground springs, we don't see evidence of it or them. If any, (underground springs or caverns) they could be a few feet or more, beneath the bedrock.

What?........your whole post is an attack on the simplest laws of physics.

Water does not run anywhere at the highest point except down hill.....unless of course you pump it.I dont care if there are caverns or caves or treasure vaults or whatever you guys have dreamed up that is there.Water simply does not run uphill.

Water runs down hill ......case closed.

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What?........your whole post is an attack on the simplest laws of physics.

Water does not run anywhere at the highest point except down hill.....unless of course you pump it.I dont care if there are caverns or caves or treasure vaults or whatever you guys have dreamed up that is there.Water simply does not run uphill.

Water runs down hill ......case closed.

I just said! "No one made water run uphill".
My opinion, The original post of "water run uphill" should or might of ment that the water was run "FROM" uphill or came from uphill.

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the help of any underground springs, cavern or caves wearing away the loose dirt, stone and other settlements and the surroundings of mountains nearby, providing enough force might of broke though giving them running water at the highest point

Water does not run to the highest point anywhere.......ever

Can you not understand this simple concept of basic physics?

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I am done posting info on this post , you will have to wait and see what happens , If any member wants to see the site or ask a GOOD question send me a message and I will answer back. BYE :hello:

You never posted any info!

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FK:
You've made quite a number of contradictory statements, that have me perplexed. I couldn't go back and find them all, but here's a few questions:

You drilled a hole in a rock, so that PROVES people split rocks there like that?

You didn't find artifacts, but you state the indigenous people did metal work on the grounds, and there is still a lot there? How do you know there is still a lot of metal there, if you didn't find any? If you found some, what did you find? This may be bigger than you think, since you are claiming native americans were using metal 10,000 years ago.

You claim to know that this site is 300 years old, 500 years old, 1000 years old, 10,000 years old. Where do those dates come from? Maybe thats why the Senecas ignored you. They likely weren't there 10,000 years ago.

"This is the mother of them all, this is were a lot of tribes in Pa. came to each year to see the sun rise." Where did you get this from? Is that just a guess, that you write as if it's a fact?

OK, it was cloudy on the 21st, so no sunshine. News crews didn't show due to clouds, rain, or rattlesnakes. But you repeatedly said things like, "There is some major finds we have not posted public yet for security reasons". You said that you had compelling evidence that you would go public with after the 21st.

It's after the 21st. Can you share that evidence now?

Don't be perplexed. He's allowed to fabricate everything, all we can see is real are his photos of rock piles. Anyone here, can just make stuff up, make false statements, fabricate finds and discoveries, claim to ID and locate treasure from space, stage metal detecting finds on video, or in photos. The beauty of it is these purveyors of falsehoods are protected, for if anyone calls another a liar, they are banned. Members have been banned responding to this poster in the past. Apparently, make believe is an accepted treasure hunting technique, for I see it a lot in many posts.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I have thought of creating a nice post on what these treasure hunting shows are looking for and what the main purpose of them is. It isn't finding treasure, it is finding viewers and ratings. I was on one, which I well add I have not taken the time to watch, even though they sent me a copy and it aired 3 times in April on the Travel Channel.

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Water does not run to the highest point anywhere.......ever

Can you not understand this simple concept of basic physics?

Did I say it did? NO, I did not!
I am just saying the original post might have had missed words or some people don't understand how others meaning are or what they are trying to explain. Like tomāto and tomăto. If it rains, the water will run from uphill.
You have your way of talking and thinking we or I have mine. We will never agree on that we are both right or wrong. Southern, Pennsylvanians speak a little different than N.Y., Ohio and even northern Pennsylvanians.
I know we are both right but you don't understand what I'm saying, but it could be my wording.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did I say it did? NO, I did not!
I am just saying the original post might have had missed words or some people don't understand how others meaning are or what they are trying to explain. Like tomāto and tomăto. If it rains, the water will run from uphill.
You have your way of talking and thinking we or I have mine. We will never agree on that we are both right or wrong. Southern, Pennsylvanians speak a little different than N.Y., Ohio and even northern Pennsylvanians.
I know we are both right but you don't understand what I'm saying, but it could be my wording.

Accent or wording makes no difference.There is no water flowing to the highest point anywhere at this site and never has been.

The post you are trying to defend clearly stated ......"the tallest mountain in the area with a 300' stone on top and water shooting into the air from it ".I have no idea why they would post something like this.But there is no mistaken,mixed or missing words.

This group actually thinks water shot out of a rock and into the air at the top of a mountain while thousands of Indians stood around and watched.....I surmise they are shooting an angle to some type of Old Faithful (geyser) discovery next since the Stonehenges or treasure finds aren't working out so good for them.

Regardless you are correct it is time to move away from this debate.

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Accent or wording makes no difference.There is no water flowing to the highest point anywhere at this site and never has been.

The post you are trying to defend clearly stated ......"the tallest mountain in the area with a 300' stone on top and water shooting into the air from it ".I have no idea why they would post something like this.But there is no mistaken,mixed or missing words.

This group actually thinks water shot out of a rock and into the air at the top of a mountain while thousands of Indians stood around and watched.....I surmise they are shooting an angle to some type of Old Faithful (geyser) discovery next since the Stonehenges or treasure finds aren't working out so good for them.

Regardless you are correct it is time to move away from this debate.

There is in fact water up near the rocks. Not a geyser, but maybe pressure from underground springs or caves.
I will end my debates as long as I don't get any replies back.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread