OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK the expert we had
Tom Baird,
says he knows nothing about our site. So thats the answer we got back after 2 weeks of waiting. I had hoped our friend had shown him the pictures I sent him . So now we are looking for a University or someone with a PHD that wants to help us solve this site before June21st. I will take the right people to this location and show them everything we have maped out so far. This site is in Clinton County .

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK the expert we had
Tom Baird,

:laughing7:

Why am I not surprised? Your "expert" is an "avocational archaeologist". I'm sure you know what that means FK, but for the rest out here, that means he is a part-time, HOBBY archeaologist. he is the farthest thing from a professional as you could have scraped up.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:

Why am I not surprised? Your "expert" is an "avocational archaeologist". I'm sure you know what that means FK, but for the rest out here, that means he is a part-time, HOBBY archeaologist. he is the farthest thing from a professional as you could have scraped up.

Hay I do not know him the Historical Society in Lock Haven met with him last weekend and told him about our site. Ya I was told he had a bronze or copper ax from the copper mines in the Great Lakes and was on tour. Hay I know nothing about 5,000 yrs old Indians , just what we see on TV. So today I call some local university's . Thank You for the info.

update/ I tried all day to locate someone that could look at this site but no one does work on Indian Sites older than 500yrs ago . I called Lock Haven University and no one can help. MAAR maybe of some help if I can contact them. I talked to Jay at Seneca Nations in NY and he is getting back to me on this. Its easy to get help for a Big Foot or UFO find but try to find someone who knows about 1,000 yrs old Indian sites :BangHead:

Last edited:

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
I took a North American Archaeology class when I attended Penn State. Maybe try there?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
If you can get there..Starting this Saturday and going on for 4 months is the Stonehenge exhibit at Union Station in Kansas City, MO.

You can get an idea what Stonehenge Really is and bring your pictures and a rock and artifact or two. There will be Lots of Real Archeologists and Experts in different fields there. I’ve been to most of the exhibits in KC at US and the Museum.The Experts have always been Very Helpful to People With Questions.

Every Exhibit has been mind blowing with all they bring.

I believe it would be well worth your trip with the knowledge you would gain.

Just a Suggestion

Kace

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stone water ways or walk ways took a great deal of work to build. No way did a farmer or camp build what is in the woods. Water runs under all the stone walk ways and the water runs to 3 different flat lands at the base of the mountain that could be village sites . The water should be down under 30" a least . The logging equipment dug deep into some of the stone walk ways to move them so they could get the logs cut and moved. But the water is still running so its deep. To dig 3,500' of water trenches down into clay and remove all the trees and the roots then cover the site with cut stone stacked 6 high. All of the stone works line up with the solstices lines so the only way for this site to be built is it was done before trees were in Pa. There is a lot of things on the lines but we can not see them from the top of the mountain because of trees . But if no trees were at this site, on June 21st you would see 2 sun rises . 3,000' away to the NE there is a man made pond on the line. The extra sun rise would only last a few seconds but it would be what they came to see. as I said there is a lot going on at this site.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was no trees during the ice age and for a long time after it . :BangHead:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If done during ice age they must have had great advance thinking to spend all that time to dig thru frozen ground to make water flow after everything thawed out.

If done shortly after the ice age why the need to flow water over 3200' ......I'm 100% certain there would have been a closer water source with the glaciers just melting.I'm also near certain there is a closer water source still today(especially if a pond is near by) to where ever this ancient aquaduct is supposed to end up.

It's a 19th or 20th century homestead.....no need for an expert to date the site.
A few hours of deed searching at the Clinton County courthouse would answer all the questions you have about this find.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what we found out so far there have been many sites like this found from the upper states down to Kentucky. But what we found is 50 times bigger than what the rest of the sites are. Tomorrow we are going to look at another site that could make our site look small. So far we located 40+ grave sites and 3 Indian Villages , 3,500' of cut stone walk ways , many 8' cut stones to build something big at the top of this site and a lot more that fits with the solstices sun rise lines . Some members here can say what they want to but the word is out and no way can you make us think this was a farm or logging . That worked for many years and had people thinking they were wrong but its time the truth comes out . Now that we been posting pictures we get a lot of emails from hunters that have seen the same thing at other sites. We are willing to work with the Seneca Nations with Jay and see if they know about these sites.

This link has the same info and pictures we have and there are a lot more sites on the web just like this. The pictures below are taken from other sites posting the same info as we are. We have the stones to build the lay out in the last picture. http://rockpiles.blogspot.com/2012/01/are-these-native-american-from-4000.html

grave 5_LI.jpg grave 3.jpg Grave 7.jpg grave 11_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
How does the top left photo line up with solar events? The Moss is on the wrong side of the tree. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does the top left photo line up with solar events? The Moss is on the wrong side of the tree. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.

PLEASE READ my post again:BangHead: , It says these pictures are taken from other post on the web . These pictures are not from our site. I stated we have the stones at our site to build what is in the last picture.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay this could be a wall or a road or who knows what it is , but we came up with it being a trail of stones to walk on . No way is it a fence or wall. To much work went into it for over 3000' and there is water running under it. From what we see , the stones were placed here way more than 500 yrs ago. I do not date this kind of site , but the experts tell me from what they know that this site could go back 10,000yrs because they found stone spear tips and stone works in our area that date back to the date. There is no treasure at this site that I know of so there is no way for our company to make money from this find , we are looking for something else in this area and just found this site. I have no plans to get permits to dig or spend more time here . Its just so AMAZING to walk around this site and see things from the past and wonder what was here and who did it.

In the first sentence of this post you say it may be a wall......then in the very next sentence you say there is no way it is a wall.This is why people get confused trying to read your posts.

I also have no idea what point you are trying to make with the last set of pictures and don't see how any of those except for the photo of where someone pilled up some rocks match anything you have posted so far.

It is not a good thing to have alot of people send you info that they have seen the exact same thing all over Pa.It means that what you have found is very common.It may be a good spot to do some MDing but it is not a site dating back more the a couple hundred years.

I also have a man made stone pile running roughly 1000' in a straight line east to west on my property right here in Clearfield County.I will post a picture later today when I go over to check my food plots.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the first sentence of this post you say it may be a wall......then in the very next sentence you say there is no way it is a wall.This is why people get confused trying to read your posts.

I also have no idea what point you are trying to make with the last set of pictures and don't see how any of those except for the photo of where someone pilled up some rocks match anything you have posted so far.

It is not a good thing to have alot of people send you info that they have seen the exact same thing all over Pa.It means that what you have found is very common.It may be a good spot to do some MDing but it is not a site dating back more the a couple hundred years.

I also have a man made stone pile running roughly 1000' in a straight line east to west on my property right here in Clearfield County.I will post a picture later today when I go over to check my food plots.

We will be in Penn Field, Boone Mt, today looking at a stone site someone told me about . Wall or not , at the time we did not know how much was underground and how high this stone wall was. Now we know it was 2' high when it was built so its not a wall. but water runs under all of it , so its a water way but why build it with all flat stones and not use the field stones ?????? were did they get all the stones to build this site , they had to dig a big room under ground or something. This is not just your average Indian site , THIS SITE IS MAJOR , I think all of the Indiands from all over came to this site for the solstices sun rise and set. Something BIG was built at this location with solid cut stone.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is all VERY, VERY, serious. If the "truth comes out", people won't be able to handle it! There will be panic in the streets, rioting, civilization as we know it will cease to exist. Please, please stop this foolish venture, some things are best left alone.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Check out Medicine Wheel in Wyoming that is a native built location for several things one being the sun. Your alledged discovery looks nothing such as that documented one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions