Indian Stonehenge Site found in Pa, could be 10,000yrs old

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I did have one of your YouTube videos appear on one of my Facebook pages, it was on the Dents run ordeal. Who created it needed more practice editing. There must be more of them out there. I am currently doing a review of the National Prospectors Gazette Volume II. Karl Von Mueller had a good answer when asked about folks who announced this or that discovery. I doubt you would like the answer he gave.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why did you not film at the site?

Here is another good question for you that I have asked numerous times already.....Have you researched your Indian Stonehenge site yet to check the history of this property?

I also have stone piles on my property and found a small foundation of some type of building.I was able to figure out what everything was by a couple trips to the Clearfield County courthouse and the library.

What I thought was an old logging road was actually a township road in use until 1910 and the old stone foundation was a blacksmith shop that serviced the wagon and buggys that traveled that road.

Amazing what actual research will uncover.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Samantha Littlefields ext 298 in not recognized
No one is in reception at Our House Media to take my call in Toronto.
I will try the LA number later.

I can not find Worlds Biggest Mysteries on the Travel Channel lineup but can find a show called Greatest Mysteries.

This all may have a reasonable explanation but after some very basic snooping around and I have tons more questions about this production company that filmed an episode of their show in a warehouse.

Is this a show for a series that has not premiered yet?.....possibly not yet picked up by a network
I do not see it in their current or past productions.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Samantha Littlefields ext 298 in not recognized
No one is in reception at Our House Media to take my call in Toronto.
I will try the LA number later.

I can not find Worlds Biggest Mysteries on the Travel Channel lineup but can find a show called Greatest Mysteries.

This all may have a reasonable explanation but after some very basic snooping around and I have tons more questions about this production company that filmed an episode of their show in a warehouse.

Is this a show for a series that has not premiered yet?.....possibly not yet picked up by a network
I do not see it in their current or past productions.

I sent you some emails from them , if you get a date for the show to air let us know. Hay I have nothing to hide , we went there and did a TV show and we want to see it to. See what you can do. Thank You

Their name is on this site. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9265010/releaseinfo

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent you some emails from them , if you get a date for the show to air let us know. Hay I have nothing to hide , we went there and did a TV show and we want to see it to. See what you can do. Thank You

Their name is on this site. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9265010/releaseinfo

If I had to guess at this point it is not a show that has been picked up by anyone yet......and this is just a hunch.
I got busy this afternoon and didnt have time to look into it any further.

I read those emails and will keep the contents private but it seems to me you guys dealt directly with Our House Media and if you signed some type of contract with them ....make sure you read it in full and if there are parts you dont understand show it to someone who does.

Although we certainly have had our share of disagreements.I dont doubt what you are saying about this taping.
As soon as you said the taping was in a warehouse my radar went off and what little digging around I did just raised more questions.

This may be the skeptic in me working overtime but something seems off here.

OHM seems to be a legit production company that sells series to networks or digital providers.I remember a while ago there being a stink about that paranormal show on Travel Channel hiring actors to portray real people telling their stories......but weather this was OHM or TC I dont remember.

Last edited:

wmgeorge

Mar 4, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing unusual about filming in a studio which might be in a warehouse. They take shots and videos and edit it all together you would never know the difference. You might be watching "Gold Rush" where parts are filmed here and there and studio time. Same way with "American Pickers" I have been to their place two times in Iowa. Never saw Danielle either time at the store but once at a gas station when we were both in the checkout line. Yet when you see the show she is in the store..... or was it a studio located in Chicago where she lives!

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Some major efforts to get a show. This outfit films you and submits it to a network in hopes of interesting them. There is another fellow I know of who claimed he was close some months back then nothing for him either. I got a good idea for a TV show so I am going to write a book on it. I will submit it, and if they don't pick it up I will get royalities off the sales.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing unusual about filming in a studio which might be in a warehouse. They take shots and videos and edit it all together you would never know the difference. You might be watching "Gold Rush" where parts are filmed here and there and studio time. Same way with "American Pickers" I have been to their place two times in Iowa. Never saw Danielle either time at the store but once at a gas station when we were both in the checkout line. Yet when you see the show she is in the store..... or was it a studio located in Chicago where she lives!

It is starting to look like this show may not be in development any longer.

Filming in studio yes not uncommon......in warehouse no not normal.

FK's post says warehouse not studio.It does seem he got 4 star treatment on his trip and stay but the actual production looks like it was underfunded.Which tells me this was more of a pilot type show.

It is basically all moot anyhow everything that would be on the show has already been shown in a thread here and there was nothing at all to prove that tons of gold was found or removed from Dents Run.It actually turned out to be admitted by FK to just be a game he was playing with the FBI in hopes of gaining information.

wmgeorge

Mar 4, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you ever been in a studio, I have. Did the commercial HVAC work for one years ago. My garage could be a studio, it just takes placement of the lights and the set furniture, someone to do the background prop setup and your good to go. So a warehouse and I have also been in some really nice ones could be setup in one area as a studio. My guess they were doing a pilot to showcase what could be a show.

PS Do I think its a Indian Stonehenge? No one has done the basic research at the county offices to see the history of that area. The stones could be part of a old settlement, but unless someone does that research you will never know. The film company would be highly embarrassed to find out that was the case when they built a show around the Stonehenge thing.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..... The film company would be highly embarrassed to find out that was the case when they built a show around the Stonehenge thing.

:laughing9: :laughing7: :tongue3:

You must not be familiar with cable television. Confederate gold, oak island, ghost hunters, UFOs, everything Scott Wolter is involved in.... Production doesnt care about reality, they just want drama and viewers.

wmgeorge

Mar 4, 2013
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: :laughing7: :tongue3:

You must not be familiar with cable television. Confederate gold, oak island, ghost hunters, UFOs, everything Scott Wolter is involved in.... Production doesnt care about reality, they just want drama and viewers.

Yes you are correct. I refuse to watch Oak Island because what they a showing is in no way real!!

Thats why I watch the Josh Gates series, at least when he sees BS he calls it what it is!!

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age if you want to see the site let me know. I will take you there so you can give us your views on it,

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just went through Clinton, Sullivan, Bradford, Tioga and numerous other northern Pennsylvania counties, about 3,000 miles worth over the last 3 weeks. Saw a black bear, turkeys and a LOT of those upright stone pillars in all kinds of places...AND lots of long lines of stones, JUST LIKE YOURS. No big deal. Even some stone "monuments" in woods. And your ponds...glacial ponds. Read up on glaciers.

AND...There indeed were trees in Pennsylvania BEFORE the glaciers, and afterwards. Try a book on geology.

AND... I found Indian artifacts, lots of them - on private property with permission. That's what you need. PERMISSION. Government will never, ever, ever cooperate with anything any of us little people do. Time to go play in the woods some more.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age if you want to see the site let me know. I will take you there so you can give us your views on it,

I have seen many sites like this already.....possibly even this one.
There was something there at one time there is no doubt about that but I have yet to see anything unusual.

If you can show me something that sets this one apart from the others......sure I will go have a look

As I posted earlier with pictures I can look at stone piles on my own property and since some run due east/west.I'm sure I could line them up with the sunrise if I wanted to.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I heard that a Stonehenge Indian on vacation in America once bent over and looked through his legs and saw the sunrise, buried a treasure there and everything. Somewhere in Pennsylvania I think it was.
Millions of villagers from all around would gather as he did this every solstice until everyone fell under a trance and were instructed to dig canals with a rock tied to a stick and build random rock stuff.
They were never seen again.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnnybravo300, you forgot the part where they each chugged about a half gallon of the local beer first. That's what brought on the trance.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
So where did this mystery race go? When will they return? What did they leave behind? Who were they? :dontknow:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N Map 1.jpg N Map 2.jpg N Map 3.jpg N Map 4.jpg

This is the layout of the Paleo Indian Stonehenge Site and there is more than this. I will post more info about this map today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions