Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 200
Like Tree333Likes

Thread: Indian Stonehenge Site found in Pa, could be 10,000yrs old

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #106
    Charter Member
    us
    papa

    Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    3,110
    5557 times
    Metal Detecting
    Really not sure why the mods let you carry on blowing smoke, and baiting members into getting themselves banned. I have been told before, that if I don't believe someone, I should not read their posts, so that's what I am going to do now.


    "And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

  2. #107
    us
    Owner

    Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1,078
    1228 times
    Thank you for your info . Good Bye
    Rebel - KGC and Son Of Marine like this.

  3. #108

    Jan 2017
    281
    291 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    [LEFT][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]New Age , If you were a real treasure hunter and dealt with the government as we do , you would know this is how they do things. They are your friend at first and want all the info you are willing to give them
    What do you expect for these agencies to do.....everytime you guys go for a walk in the woods or into someone's back yard you make a history changing discovery.

    Of course they want evidence of what you are claiming.

    Clearly you didnt want to work with the museum.....you wanted to tell them what you found and for them to confirm it.
    Once they started asking questions ....you guys dont have answers.

    Same thing happens here on this site.....if someone asks a tough question you guys can't answer it.

    Those are not cut rocks in the piles you posted....they simply are not.
    They are also not walkways and I'm 99.9% certain they were not aquaducts.

    One picture you posted showed a little puddle of water and not a single water based plant.
    This means there is not normally water laying there....that is solid evidence that what you think is there isnt.

    Have you spent some time in the court house yet researching the history of this property?
    Being a veteran treasure hunter such as yourself I find it hard to believe you haven't ruled out the more obvious conclusions for this site before you jumped into it is a 10,000 year old Native American site.
    Jason in Enid and Kray Gelder like this.

  4. #109
    us
    Owner

    Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1,078
    1228 times
    You are right about one thing, it was my job to tell the museum about the find and yes I did not tell them everything. I know how they work I worked with them many times . They asked stupid questions , they get stupid answers . That's the same thing here. Some members at this post know everything I am doing and I give them updated info . But why should I post anything good on this site because some members can't understand it or don't want to believe it. A lot of people see what we found and are 100% behind us. Its because of this kind of remarks that we hold back the good info , ask Jeff of Pa. he's been getting info on the FBI dig and this Paleo Indian site for months and its the good info. Why don't I post it here


    If I found another civil war gold site do you think I would call the FBI first and tell them everything The Museum Com is the same way, I only have to report so much and its not that I didn't try working with them . Every time I try , its the same old thing so now we do things my way. I just post it the way it is, day by day for everyone to see what a real treasure hunt find is like.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Jun 13, 2019 at 03:10 AM.
    Rebel - KGC and Son Of Marine like this.

  5. #110

    Jan 2017
    281
    291 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    You are right about one thing, it was my job to tell the museum about the find and yes I did not tell them everything. I know how they work I worked with them many times . They asked stupid questions , they get stupid answers . That's the same thing here. Some members at this post know everything I am doing and I give them updated info . But why should I post anything good on this site because some members can't understand it or don't want to believe it. A lot of people see what we found and are 100% behind us. Its because of this kind of remarks that we hold back the good info , ask Jeff of Pa. he's been getting info on the FBI dig and this Paleo Indian site for months and its the good info. Why don't I post it here


    If I found another civil war gold site do you think I would call the FBI first and tell them everything The Museum Com is the same way, I only have to report so much and its not that I didn't try working with them . Every time I try , its the same old thing so now we do things my way. I just post it the way it is, day by day for everyone to see what a real treasure hunt find is like.
    Then why post anything at all here in the public section?If your plan is to not post everything and only give that info to your select group of followers.
    Just send them the info and dont make promises you dont plan to keep to the other members.

    Last time I asked Jeff of Pa a question I got banned for 30 days and the post deleted....so I will pass on that.

  6. #111

    Jul 2012
    716
    650 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    With all this rainy weather we have, there may be no sun rise on June 21. We will then have to wait until June 21, 2020 for the answer of it being made by Indians.
    Kray Gelder and Rebel - KGC like this.

  7. #112
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    Iowa
    Garrett ATMax
    51
    35 times
    Metal Detecting
    I am honest here, why not contact Josh Gates, Expedition Unknown. If there is something too it he will look in to it.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Retired and too many Hobbies. Central Iowa, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett ATMax & MD since 2009

  8. #113
    us
    Jan 2016
    South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
    F2
    1,756
    1963 times
    Prospecting
    They dug the trenches with deet antlers hehe.
    Jason in Enid and Rebel - KGC like this.

  9. #114
    us
    Owner

    Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1,078
    1228 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    I am honest here, why not contact Josh Gates, Expedition Unknown. If there is something too it he will look in to it.
    I know the film crew for Josh and Discovery wanted us on the show with him BUT we can not do the show in 1 hr , there is so much here it would take several shows to tell it all. Then if the Museum or someone did a dig they would be here for many years finding artifacts. We can not be on another TV show we are under contract with a film company in NY City and they are trying to get us our own TV series. Like I said before , I have little control at times on what we can say or do.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Jun 13, 2019 at 02:57 PM.
    Rebel - KGC and Son Of Marine like this.

  10. #115

    Jan 2017
    281
    291 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    I know the film crew for Josh and Discovery wanted us on the show with him BUT we can not do the show in 1 hr , there is so much here it would take several shows to tell it all. Then if the Museum or someone did a dig they would be here for many years finding artifacts. We can not be on another TV show
    we are under contract with a film company in NY City and they are trying to get us in a TV series. Like I said before , I have little control at times on what we can say or do.
    While on the subject of TV shows .......you have said a TV show on the Travel Channel about Dents Run was going to air in Jan19 and then the episode got pushed to later this summer.

    Any news on when this episode is going to air?

    FWIW......there are multiple threads dating back years from FK stating they have signed with a film crew and a show/series is up coming.So far the one show on America Unearthed is the only one that has actually happened.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  11. #116
    us
    Owner

    Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1,078
    1228 times
    We have signed with 5 film companys over the last 6yrs and they tell us great things and we sign then we sit and waite . I can not make them do anything , its their job to find a Network to pay for the cost of a show. It looks the same way now but our contract is done in Sep and never again will we sign one. We did a TV show in Cannada in Oct and was told it was to air in Feb, then we called them in March and they said late summer. Hay we got paid and had a great time doing the show. Travel Channel paid for it and the show is

    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Jun 13, 2019 at 06:37 PM.
    Rebel - KGC and Son Of Marine like this.

  12. #117

    Jan 2017
    281
    291 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    We have signed with 5 film companys over the last 6yrs and they tell us great things and we sign then we sit and waite . I can not make them do anything , its their job to find a Network to pay for the cost of a show. It looks the same way now but our contract is done in Sep and never again will we sign one. We did a TV show in Cannada in Oct and was told it was to air in Feb, then we called them in March and they said late summer. Hay we got paid and had a great time doing the show. Travel Channel paid for it and the show is

    KUDOS......if it does air

    But how did you film in Toronto if the site was in PA?
    Last edited by NewAge; Jun 13, 2019 at 08:19 PM.

  13. #118
    us
    Owner

    Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1,078
    1228 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge View Post
    KUDOS......if it does air

    But how did you film in Toronto if the site was in PA?

    We set in a warehouse and answered questions for 1 1/2 hrs on film. From there they used video from news reports, the pictures I took of the FBI dig , and videos of our work in the past 10 yrs at the site. Hay its up to them how it turns out . They flew in other people from the states and we all went from the air port in a limo to the best motel in Toronto. We had our own limo and driver and a 4 room motel room with a kitchen and living room and it had everything we needed in it. All meals paid and air fair. I want to see the TV show more than anyone else does. We just turned down a movie deal from a small film company in Philadelphia that wants to do the documentary on Dents Run from day 1, April 1974 up to news conference to Federal Court. The film crew we are with now would not let them do it because they said they are working on a TV series for us now . Not sure how true that offer is but time is running out for them in Sep. and the crew in Philadelphia said they may hold out to see what happens. If you don't fake a find the way the network wants , they don't want you. They want to see gold or a good find in every show
    . Most of the treasure hunts you see on TV now is faked.

    We have a crew of news reporters coming in to see the solstices sun rise at the Paleo Stonehenge site and check out everything we found. This isn't just another Indian site and there are a lot in Pa. This is the mother of them all, this is were a lot of tribes in Pa. came to each year to see the sun rise . The entire Stonehenge site is still there and there is 4 village locations . This was like going to the Worlds Fair back then. This site has so much happing at it you can't see it all in one day.




    If anyone ask a stupid question , you will get a stupid answer back. Ask a good question and get a good answer.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Jun 14, 2019 at 12:00 AM.
    Rebel - KGC and Son Of Marine like this.

  14. #119

    Oct 2016
    1,798
    1024 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    Quote Originally Posted by pa plateau hiker View Post
    With all this rainy weather we have, there may be no sun rise on June 21. We will then have to wait until June 21, 2020 for the answer of it being made by Indians.
    No need for sun, a computer can determine sunrises and sunsets both past and present for his claims.

  15. #120
    us
    Owner

    Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1,078
    1228 times
    https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/...th=6&year=2019

    This is all you need to track the sun and a compass
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Jun 14, 2019 at 12:09 AM.
    Rebel - KGC and Son Of Marine like this.

 

 
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Stonehenge site found in New Ross ,Nova Scotia
    By FinderKeeper in forum Treasure Legends
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: Apr 25, 2017, 04:47 AM
  2. Found at Luesino Indian Village Site. WHAT IS IT ?
    By sierrastar in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 23, 2013, 08:55 PM
  3. Found at a 1860s and old Indian site. WHat are they?
    By MichaelB in forum What Is It?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 01, 2009, 08:09 PM
  4. Indian War site update found an old lock
    By juju in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Apr 14, 2009, 11:57 AM
  5. Remains of village found near Stonehenge
    By jeff of pa in forum Treasure In The News!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2007, 01:06 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0