vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Mackeysburg lumberjack! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to TREASURENET BY LOCATION > SELECT YOUR AREA.... >PENNSYLVANIA! for more exposure.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also your Library or online Library could be helpful......Tommy

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to Treasurenet !!
Can you be more specific?
Are you looking for a specific road, home, saloon, church or what?
Is there a proper name for what you are looking for; like Howard's Hardware Store or ?
Don....

OP
OP
M
May 27, 2020
Pottsville
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Other
OK I updated my info I think it should all be good now sorry I'm from Pottsville Pennsylvania I moved about 8 years ago still a Pottsville adress but outside of heckschersville pa...years ago it was an old small town coal mining town named Mackeysburg.the town slowly fell apart like others in the area "greenbury, buck run,glendower, and mine hill", are a few to name but generally any historical information, stories,folklore,maps, drawings pictures... Would be appericared I have found one or 2 rail road maps that include the town of Mackeysburg but no detail

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
What do you really want to find? Study the treasure leads in this section of the forum. There is a method to how these old articles are found, many have never been published and are forgotten over time. Determine your key words for your search in old newspapers. You will be surprised what you discover.

OP
OP
M
May 27, 2020
Pottsville
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not really sure, I wanna know where the school and hotel stood also I bleive I've found the towns old dump I'm trying to figure out how to upload pics 1591758954849778198839.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread