Philadelphia Collection

Djockers

Jan 20, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I collect a family brand Jacob J ockers. Wanted to share my collection as he was out of Philly. Always looking to add and will post updates as I get more.

Feel free to send me pictures of any of his bottles you have.

Thanks. received_2808572242580340.jpeg

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
Next month is a big bottle show at Shupp's Grove in Adamstown. At least, it usually is big but who knows this year with Covid-19. That would be a good place to look for more of those bottles.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man. I used to love Shupp's Grove!! Sadly the usual flea there has really shrunk in size, as has the Angus and even Renningers although it seems like the most action is at Renningers.. Best 'tiquing town ever!! Still OK on extravaganza weeks but not as good as ten years ago, but I guess nothing is. Love the chainsaw sculpture in the Grove and their food stand is always great. Are all three markets open now? Most of the fleas in NY and CT still closed, Lambertvile in NJ just opened today but with only every other table available and limited shopper attendance to try to maintain distancing, masks required. Saylorsburg in PA just opened too. Dang I LOVE a good flea!!

OP
OP
D

Djockers

Jan 20, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next month is a big bottle show at Shupp's Grove in Adamstown. At least, it usually is big but who knows this year with Covid-19. That would be a good place to look for more of those bottles.

I'm out of Texas otherwise you better believe I would be there, lol.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm out of Texas otherwise you better believe I would be there, lol.

If you google "shupps grove bottle show 2019" and go to "images" they have a bunch of photos of last year's show. Hope you can make it up some day!!

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
My dad has a table there every year right at the main entrance. I will be there helping him on 7/17 and 7/18.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread