Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome PJ

I do believe we have a Few Mambers in your Area.

JEFF

CanUDigIt

Oct 1, 2007
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Hey PJ,
Welcome to TNet! I am near Phoenixville. There are quite a few members in our area. I am always up for a hunt. I also use a Minelab (got it about three months ago). I am kind of new but have been out a few times, mostly parks. I also have some research about our area. Let me know if you area interested.
T.J.

OP
OP
pjroo33

pjroo33

Oct 28, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah.. I'm always up for a hunt. I'm also willing to take a drive if anyone is interested. How are you liking the Minelab? I'm finally getting the hang of the GT. I've got some great spots researched locally. Just need to get the dreaded permission. Never been a fan of that.

CanUDigIt

Oct 1, 2007
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
My wife bought it as an early Christmas/Birthday present. Still learning the Minelab but having fun. I dig everything anyway. Helps me figure it out better. I have watched the disc and read the manual. I also grabbed some coins and did the air/field test thing. I have a quite a few spots researched but was waiting until I knew more. Guess it really doesn't matter since I dig everything. There are plenty of spots around since Valley Forge Park is minutes away. The park is off-limits but it is not the only spot around inhabited during that time. I've been to some pretty trashy spots and a seeded hunt in Carlisle. Got a lot of tabs, old nails, RR spikes. I thought it was me but starting to think it was the spot since I was finding stuff. Thinking about eventually heading over to the other side near the playground but wanted to try some more promising spots first. The seeded hunt was fun. Brought some nice silver home for the collection. I am basically a weekender but have some vacation from the 19th through the end of the year. Let me know!

OP
OP
pjroo33

pjroo33

Oct 28, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CanUDigIt said:
My wife bought it as an early Christmas/Birthday present. Still learning the Minelab but having fun. I dig everything anyway. Helps me figure it out better. I have watched the disc and read the manual. I also grabbed some coins and did the air/field test thing. I have a quite a few spots researched but was waiting until I knew more. Guess it really doesn't matter since I dig everything. There are plenty of spots around since Valley Forge Park is minutes away. The park is off-limits but it is not the only spot around inhabited during that time. I've been to some pretty trashy spots and a seeded hunt in Carlisle. Got a lot of tabs, old nails, RR spikes. I thought it was me but starting to think it was the spot since I was finding stuff. Thinking about eventually heading over to the other side near the playground but wanted to try some more promising spots first. The seeded hunt was fun. Brought some nice silver home for the collection. I am basically a weekender but have some vacation from the 19th through the end of the year. Let me know!

I'm a weekender too. Work full time during the week. Email me whenever you want to get together.
[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions