First meeting of Kinzua Country Metal Detecting!

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey All,

I just wanted to share with you a picture of the first meeting of Kinzua Country Metal Detecting.

We had a great meeting and all of us are excited about our next one. If any of you are interested just vistit the web site at www.geocities.com/kinzua_detectorists/

Here is a picture of the founding members

Mona Lisa, Mamo and his better half, Schreky, and me (Pull-tab Parson)

Attachments

• KinzuaCountryMetalDetecting.jpg
    KinzuaCountryMetalDetecting.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 208

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Looks like you guys had a great time for the first meeting. Nice start to the web site. Keep it up.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a good looking bunch of detectorists...but you don't look geeky....what's up with that?

Anyhow, congrats on the start up and hope you guys are successful.

I remember back in the early 80's cofounding the NPPF (North Pittsburgh Past Finders). We grew pretty quick....and then I moved. :-\. The group is gone now but I did see some of them are still active in Butler I think on their web site listing their members.

Maybe someday when the weather breaks, I'll have to take a run up and meet ya'll in person. You're only145 miles from me......a nice scenic drive. I love driving Rt6.

Al

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
You all do look shorter than I imagined. BTW I was MDing down in your neck of the woods last year on the trail of the Kinzua Bridge loot. Lemme know if you want copies of the maps I used. FYI there's more than one "Wildcat canyon" ;)

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
How can I suscribe to the newsletter?

I checked out yer site... and am looking forward to seeing it grow. :)

Got any hunts planned?

Best of luck to you all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread