Looking for help Kittanning PA area

sunnygrrl

Jul 16, 2008
Hi,
I am looking for someone in the Kittanning PA area that has an underwater metal detector that is willing to help me find my lost engagement ring, or that can point me in the right direction on how to go about finding it, with whom to talk to...ect. I am offering a reward or will compensate someone for their time. The ring is valuable to me, of course, because of sentimental value. Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated!

TrpnBils

Jan 2, 2005
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi there. I got your PM and I grew up in Kittanning, so I probably still have that on my profile here, but I live in Erie now. I'm leaving for Kittanning tonight actually, but I don't have a detector that would be able to help you. Where'd you lose it exactly? If you want, PM me again if you'd rather keep it private.

Jeff

OP
OP
S

sunnygrrl

Jul 16, 2008
Thanks for getting back to me. I lost it while swimmming at Tunnelville Beach at Crooked Creek. It slipped right off my finger :(

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sunnygrrl said:
Thanks for getting back to me. I lost it while swimmming at Tunnelville Beach at Crooked Creek. It slipped right off my finger :(

If its in water less than 12-14 inches deep, I would be able to help you. I live in Bridgeville, just south of Pittsburgh, let me know.

OP
OP
S

sunnygrrl

Jul 16, 2008
Kiros32- Thank you so much for the offer but unfortunately it was in 6-8 ft of water :(

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sunnygrrl said:
Kiros32- Thank you so much for the offer but unfortunately it was in 6-8 ft of water :(

Shucks, well, I am sure you will find someone that can help you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread