Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Sep 2010
    Golden, CO
    1 times

Jimmy's MD Blog

Just a link to my personal blog that started as a way to document my finds. Have since grown to include product reviews and MD related news from all over. Even have a couple possible sponsors joining soon

Take a look and sign the guestbook!

http://sectshun8md.blogspot.com
    Jimmy - White's Spectrum XLT | Minelab X-Terra 30 | White's BHID 300 | Vibra Probe 570

us
    Sep 2010
    Golden, CO
    1 times

Re: Jimmy's MD Blog

Thanks to all the new readers!

I just added a new Gold/Silver Coin melt value calculator... giver her a go and leave a comment!
    Jimmy - White's Spectrum XLT | Minelab X-Terra 30 | White's BHID 300 | Vibra Probe 570

us
    Sep 2010
    Golden, CO
    1 times

Jimmy's MD Blog is a proud sponsor of the 2010 Clad for Kids program going on now, be sure to visit the blog for more information!

us
    Sep 2010
    Golden, CO
    1 times

Just a quick thanks to all the members here who've given my site a looksee

I'd also like to thank everyone who helped JimmysMDBlog.com donate to the 2010 Clad for Kids charity, raising nearly $1600 to help make a better holiday season for 12 families.

In my first post I stated the weblink to the site was sectshun8md.blogspot.com... I have since purchased a domain and the new home of the site is:

www.jimmysmdblog.com

The old address still works of course, but will forward to the new one.

Thanks again folks, hope to keep it up in 2011!

Sponsored Links