I started a new Metal Detecting website

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lack of communications from the Metal Detecting National Organizations so I thought I would put a website together that should make it easier to find clubs and stores. It should also help identify where you can and can't legally metal detect. The site is state specific and I am still in the process of building a page for each state. Please check it out and let me know what you think of the idea and also if you have any suggestions. http://www.metaldetectmystate.com

Thanks!

Don

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
While it's a great idea and very useful, it's a wordpress site, and I won't use it because I don't like wordpress. :protest:

OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relichunters said:
While it's a great idea and very useful, it's a wordpress site, and I won't use it because I don't like wordpress. :protest:

Wordpress just makes it easy to make all the pages look the same. It is also easier for search engines to index the pages and make it easier for people to find the site.

The site is not hosted by wordpress, I just use their software. I own the domain and pay for the hosting.

Thanks for taking a look at it.

Jul 19, 2014
Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, White's SGT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would sure like to know more about restrictions, laws and where to hunt in Superstition Mountains in Arizona. I'm new at metal detecting and can't seem to get straight answers anywhere I call. Not even from local park Rangers about hunting in Mesa parks. Upon investigation of website after website it's best to just ask locals because of the gibberish on state websites. Looking for maps of where to go, good places to pan and detect for gold and mines where they aren't claimed or private owned. Seems like this is a hassle hobby here in Arizona. I just wanna detect already. Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread