Our Dog Molly

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We adopted Molly about 6 years ago. She came from Kentucky from a animal shelter. She was abandoned and abused. Has a few back teeth knocked out and a piece of her tongue is missing. Vet said she must of got hit in the mouth with something before they found her. She now live in Wisconsin and loves the winters. The deeper the snow the better she loves to run in it. She is a excellent house dog plus a good watch dog when someone comes to the door. Oh she hates squirrel's and rabbits.

Attachments

• Molly 2007.jpg
    Molly 2007.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 294
  • molly.jpg
    molly.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 288

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I love my doggies too. I hate that they are considered 'property' instead of 'sentient being'. My GSD is learning new words all the time. Currently shes learning the words "there's no-one at the front door. Quit freaking out". LOL...

No, but really, currently her words are (and I didn't train her for these words); Bath, water hose, outside, inside, upstairs, downstairs, window, ball, bone, carrot, milk, CHEESE (she loves cheese), food, HOT (as in hot food), mama, and probably a lot of others I can't think of right now. I can ever put words together to say things like, "katy's got your ball". And she'll go find the rat terrier to look for her ball.

I've never had a GSD before, but this little 5 year old is the love of my life. It will play a big part in my decisions on what jobs I take (lots of travel), or even if I move. I think I would be homeless before I gave up my Heidi.

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
What a face! :) She looks so smart! I love dogs, but floppy eared dogs are especially pretty in my opinion. I'm sorry she had a rough start in life, but it looks like she's got a great home now! :thumbsup: Thanks for adopting and for sharing her with us! :wink:

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
She looks like a fun dog to be around :thumbsup: Does she like to swim?

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking dog shane. Love the shot of her in the snow. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread