Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddy Shadow & his friend Jake

Shadow is the dark cat with white markings. He is so slick, I would say he's a chip off the old block. His buddy Jake visits every 2 months for at least a week at a clip. Shadow being a much older cat doesn't always like to play, but still will with Jake certain times of the day. The one great thing about Shadow is that he likes to be pampered and has no problem having Jake groom him at his will. Shadow may look dumb, but he is far from stupid :tongue3:

There's nothing like watching two cats play, surely it's better than most of the programs on TV :icon_thumleft:

<script src='http://img441.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=194036171628344872.jpg' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript> </noscript>

<script src='http://img408.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=194036171312245875.jpg' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript> </noscript>

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My buddy Shadow & his friend Jake

Thank you, and they are very great-full little cats too; both were feral strays. My Shadow has the sweetest disposition, very gentle for a 17lb cat. He is also a backup alarm clock, every morning he wakes me at 7am to get his wet food, and he will remind me at 5pm for his dinner; like clockwork. During the day at specific times he will ask for his treats. He has me well trained :thumbsup:

Jake on the other hand was a little devil, and my friend was almost going to take him to a shelter. He was very rambunctious, and vicious for the first month. After calming down and seeing that he had a loving home he got with the program. Although you couldn't see it in the photo, Jake, the white cat is cockeyed, but that just make him more special. He is also a very bright cat and knows 7 tricks from verbal commands, and loves to get a bath... I am wondering if he is not a dog :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread