Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Harley,

Sorry for your lost, most of us have felt and gone through what you're feeling now, dogs are truly man's best friend and that special dog in our lives is tough to part with!!

Your dream reminded me of this poem, this poem has help me deal with the loss of more than one beloved friend and companion...

rbridge_700W.jpg

rainbow_bridge_poem-484x598.png

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I too am sorry for your loss.

We grow so much more with our pets, it seems we understand more about ourselves when in the company of a friend.

My 13 year old she cat escaped a couple weeks ago. We didn't even notice she was gone until the next morning. I was pretty down the whole day, as was my daughter. Drove all around the neighborhood, knocked on doors, no one had seen her.

Sat on the couch with the front door open and porch light on into the night. And then her pretty face popped up looking inside at me.

And then all was well again. She'd had a 24 hour adventure (she's neutered so no worry there!)

But I'd lost a good friend. My sympathy is with you.

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks AU a very nice poem, and Deepseeker yeah I can relate with cats as well! I had one that stayed gone for 3 days! When she came back, she had cuckle burs all over her, hair got mated with sticks and twigs in her fur and she was carrying a mid size rabbit she had killed!

Yeah I wanted to breed Sasha but never found the right dog to breed her with so she died a virgin! :laughing7:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that. I had to put my boy down this yr. Had him 12 yrs and thought he had a ear infection it was cancer in his neck. Then he also and kidney stones on top of it. I didnt know male dogs could get that like people do. They feel just like one of the family kinda like your children.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread