glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next week Emmy will be 4 year old As of April 2019 Emmy has a partner Her name is Tillie She turned 1 the beginning of Feb 2020 I was not sold on getting a dog . But I liked the first one so much it was an easy choice to make . They are well on their way to being great hunting dogs In the pic EMMY HAS THE RED COLLAR View attachment IMG_0421.jpg

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
PetesPockets55, I agree with Sis. Both Olivia and Pretty Boy make a cute pair. So nice to know they end up being cared for by someone who cares. Also cute to see them sharing the same space. Very nice.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
glass half fool, Emmy and Tillie look like they can't wait for hunting season. Looks like they have mastered the towel retrieval :icon_thumleft: Very nice looking pair.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
And my buddy Bart :notworthy:
Always hear about Irma, but seldom see her picture. Cute she is :cat: Hard to imagine something that small being such a terror. Funny seeing her lying on the floor content while your son is in the box. ( He is growing nicely :icon_thumleft: ).

Other than my wife, Sneakers is the only other one that is happy to see my wife's home shopping channel purchases arrive :BangHead: Each purchase means a "New" cardboard house for her. She loves boxes, even if they aren't empty :dontknow:. Her absolute favorite item is the large clear bags, ( with multiple air holes ). She climbs in them and thinks she is invisible.

Sneakers.png

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Irma loves the boxes and my boy wants to be just like irma....so he likes to get in the boxes too. So my neighbor has a black cat with a pink collar....she spends alot of time at our house on the porch....my kid has finally befriended her and has officially named her SNEAKERS !! So I guess we kind of have a cat named sneakers too now !!

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Simon and BB. They did make an interesting pair. Olivia would get excited to see movement in her fenced-in "territory" and rush to evict the intruder only to be disappointed when she realized it was only Killer. He was about 15 but is no longer with us as we had to put him down in Jan. Olivia still gets to chase cats when they enter Killer's old territory.

Irma loves the boxes and my boy wants to be just like irma....so he likes to get in the boxes too. So my neighbor has a black cat with a pink collar....she spends alot of time at our house on the porch....my kid has finally befriended her and has officially named her SNEAKERS !! So I guess we kind of have a cat named sneakers too now !!

It only seems fitting since they do come in pairs, even if it's only on T-net! I wonder if one hunts "left" and the other "right"?

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tillie being a still playful puppy in some ways likes to grab something on her way out the door to play with once she is outside .Emmy is more business like at this point About midway through this past season Emmy had the light go on .She started to understand I wanted her finding pheasants . Once that happen it made a huge difference in how she covered ground .And Tillie benefited from Emmy's experience . By the en of the season Tillie was also finding birds Emmy style is paced and with her good nose she does well Tillie likes to run like the wind .Together they cover ground thoroughly and if birds are there they find them So then the question becomes can the owner do his par t?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Next week Emmy will be 4 year old As of April 2019 Emmy has a partner Her name is Tillie She turned 1 the beginning of Feb 2020 I was not sold on getting a dog . But I liked the first one so much it was an easy choice to make . They are well on their way to being great hunting dogs In the pic EMMY HAS THE RED COLLAR View attachment 1837080

Good looking gals you got there, glass. :hello2:

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
He is still cute as ever Sis. :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread