OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice looking. Only 5 and two surgeries. Hope they removed it all this time The1rod. He must be "cat friendly" ? Cute pictures. :notworthy:

The1rod

Jan 18, 2018
Hudson co
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking. Only 5 and two surgeries. Hope they removed it all this time The1rod. He must be "cat friendly" ? Cute pictures. :notworthy:

Two surgeries and a bum liver, discovered his liver was bad at one and a half, most likely a liver shunt, he wasn't supposed to make it passed two, but with supplements and a special raw foods diet he is doing great! And healthy at 82 pounds! He is very cat, and baby friendly, got a one year old little girl that likes to crawl all over him and he just lays there and takes it, then they will chase each other around the living room and play!

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
He looks good for going through so much.

The1rod

Jan 18, 2018
Hudson co
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, he's a trooper! Simon looks like he was a great dog! I have read about him and your cats in RCT, it's pretty cool that the cats were such good pals!

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks The1rod. It is easy to get attached to them even if you think it will never happen to you.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I bet it was hard to leave Copper at the vet to recuperate from surgery.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pets!!

Simon was a beautiful dog! looks pure white!

We never took many pictures. I went for years without taking a pic.. I'll see if she can find any of them. I'm not much of a picture person. I don't even like them up in the house. I get sad looking at a lot of them and one day I told my wife(when we were younger), " Put those away! I don't want something sitting around that I'm going to see everyday that makes me sad. It's like self torture." But most of that was referring to my Brother and my Dog. I know she has some somewhere.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I know what you are saying. Simon was just a joy and many, many unexplainable events seemed to surround him so I always had my camera. I have taken thousands upon thousands of pics and videos of him. He has been gone for 8 years now and it seems just like yesterday. It is like a torture, but I look at the pictures so that I NEVER forget him and the happiness he brought. He wanted to go everywhere with me, and most of the time he did. I get migraines and Simon would sit on our front porch while I brushed him for literally hours at a time. He sensed the migraines. Such a loyal, intelligent, well behaved friend. He was absolutely pure white.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread