I have locator and detector - somebody need it in Philippines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernzelle

Apr 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bro im from mindanao.....can you go to our place we will scan there

omlagura

Apr 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to let you know that we want a device to search in our farm lot here in bukidnon. We know that there is a gold in our farm, because we hired a group using a satellite detector and scanner and they found out that there is a treasure in our farm. But we are not satisfied, so who can help us?

kingraphy2

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2013
I just want to let you know that we want a device to search in our farm lot here in bukidnon. We know that there is a gold in our farm, because we hired a group using a satellite detector and scanner and they found out that there is a treasure in our farm. But we are not satisfied, so who can help us?
hahahaha theres no such sattellite detector. Try

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
om lagura must have referred gem2 as the satellite detector. a lot has been telling that gem2 is a satellite detector. but someone said that the us can really detect and scan the areas using the satellite. I don't know if it is true

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is over 5 years old, only charter members can sell, op has not been back....Thread is locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread