I have locator and detector - somebody need it in Philippines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthpi

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2009
Hello GBoy;
Very interesting, was planning to buy the same equipment myself, sure like to talk to you about the units if they are as good as they sounded...
Have been into TH since 1982 when here with U.S. Navy, retired in 89 been here since. Have read your postings for some time before joining. Personally did dowsing and got good at it, worked with Filipino Partner for quite a few years and our detections were almost identical, turned bad and we parted ways.
Primarily did Locating, verifying and detecting, had two live witnesses, one a delivery man for a Col. in our area that was burying from Bataan to Sta. Cruz Zambales. Then had Stragler Col.., know they were real, put them together with man who had been head of Kemputi and Chief of Police...Instantly knew each other. Straggler had been adopted into a family in Pampanga in 1935 to learn language and make maps, he and father were burying from south Philippines to farthest north.
With group in Sisson in 83, got robbed lost about 1100kg in 3 boxes to a PC Capt. and 12 with long guns.
Anyway lots of experience, don't mind helping, never know it may come back some day.
Got out of the business around 92, after dissapointing job, financier folded after 6 mos, 120ft tunnel and 2 60ft laterals, signs galore. Hit poison 3 times..not fun but found antidote.
About 8 mos ago made decision to get back into it, got introduction to a couple of active projects for help, and after all the years of knowing these places. Got tired of watching the Looters Coming Back and Getting the Goods, after so many Filipinos, American Pows, Taiwanese were buried with the Loads after digging the tunnels. Every time a Highway or Aid Project, or New Factory are built I cringe.
Am late fiftys, still in touch with the death associated with these Treasures, would like some good to come from them.

bobthpi

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2009
Hello Gboy;
Been watching your posts for some time before joining, you are probably one of the most active
contributors. I was very interested in your equipment as I planned to buy the exact same units in the Professional Package. How good is it, did it take a long time to get good with it or learn operation?
By all appearances this is probably the best package on the market, and not cheap, if you can afford it the rewards are many times fold the return.
I have been doing TH since early 1980s in the Philippines while here in the U.S. Navy. My primary accomplishiment was having live witnesses at the time, also had two real placers of treasure here. Appreciate talking further by email recme 2005 at yahoo dot com.
Have been collecting marking signs for long time and lots of load locations.
Good Talking To You
Bob

searching

Jun 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
tm808, gemini 3, gold bug
Goldenboy said:
I have Bionic01 locator and Exp5000 scanner from OKM German. Try to contact me if you need it. But, only in Philippines and especially in Mindanao. ;D

im from northern mindanao. have three sites in my property. two in a former japanese garrison and one at bay area near seaport.

im interested.

are you the famous gboy?

ronvil

Mar 17, 2010
Mindanao
hello Gboy,....
how much your services if i rent that equipment??.....im from northern mindanao too....i have lots of coastal area...

ronvil

lionking

Tenderfoot
Dec 3, 2009
mindanao island
Detector(s) used
Balanghoy
hi GoldenBoy,

We're planning to dig at an area where an old japanese camarin once stood. In fact we're preparing the mat'ls we're going to use like trapal, lumber,ropes, pumps, etc.

Hope we can avail the services of your detector, i'm from davao city. I'm really searching for a metal detector. We're very positive that a concrete box was buried in our area since I have a living witness, only we wanted to make sure that the contents of the box is worth digging. My cp is 09293137012. Maybe we can strike a deal.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bionic 01, an OKM long range locator , is only effective if you detect at the long range. but as you go nearer the suspected objected, you will be veered to the wrong direction. you will notice that because anti-detector elements are already in place to protect the object. that is the reason why no metal detector available in the market can successfully detect a japanese buried gold

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
real objects are protected by anti-detector and anti-scanner elements. if you happen to go near the object and once detected from above, the anti-detector will repel any detection. it means you will be repulsed or thrown away from the opposite side. and since you are directed to the opposite side, the decoy site will readily accepted your detection. thus, real objects with anti-detection elements and decoy sites are always present in an area. there are so many decoy sites for every one real item site.

ekimsonlac

Apr 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anti Detector

Renantagum30

Where did you learn about this anti detector and what should a treasure hunter do to find the treasure? What device is needed to truly detect without being affected by this anti detector you mention.

Please clarify. Thanks

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i cannot divulge anymore something which was carefully hidden by the japanese for a long time. maybe, you can ask a japanese who knows the secret of their burial method. suffice it to say that i have learned it through trial and error experience. as for the other questions you have raised, that i cannot tell , not because i dont know but because its too hot to handle.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you cannot get away with this anti-detector if you are using a metal detector. you must have a drill and a scanner to check the environs where the decoys are located. as for bionic x4, i have not used one in actual setting. but i believe that the said equipment , which is using the concept of ion based method, can only be effective if you are outside the protective ambit of the anti-detector. simply said, the said equipment can only be effective if you are outside the range of the anti-detector.

ekimsonlac

Apr 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Renantagum30 for your reply.

Do you know what the black sand is and could this be the anti detect material you are saying here?

erictreasure

Greenie
Dec 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have Bionic01 locator and Exp5000 scanner from OKM German. Try to contact me if you need it. But, only in Philippines and especially in Mindanao. ;D

I have a site here in the Visayan region and we have some positive signs engraved in the rock namely ( a heart shape, an F and an arrow). Our site also has a Japanese history. A lot of treasure hunters(korean and japanese) have been visiting our lot before and were very interested. Some of the koreans dug up some bones and brought it to korea. It is in the mountains and is near a river creek. A bomb was also found beside our lot and the bomb( water barrel size) was pointing to our lot. I would want to now if you have gadgets or a scanner that would be able to see the object and its depth. If possible, may I ask for your contact number. I am willing to negotiate it with you. Thank you very much. Happy Holidays and God bless you all.

edalyn

Jan 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have Bionic01 locator and Exp5000 scanner from OKM German. Try to contact me if you need it. But, only in Philippines and especially in Mindanao. ;D[/QUOTE

Hello Goldenboy, can i borrow ur locator and detector scanner? i am from agusan del norte we have a area were we dig for japanese treasure found many marking and sign.

Tony Cobra

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Goldenboy,

We have a site in northern cebu.

The owner of the land was offered by Japanese people 10% of 1 ton of gold.

Seeing the offer was unfair, he turned the offer down.

Hope we can discuss this should you find this worth your time.

E-mail ads - [email protected]; Mobile - 09284818581.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Tony Cobra

Tony Cobra

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bob,

U might be interested a joint venture.

I am new to this kind of stuff.

Mobile - 09284818581

Thanks.

Best regards,

Tony

daaveglance

Greenie
Jun 9, 2013
davao city
Detector(s) used
lrl rod/gold sticks.pendulom
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

baka pwedi ma arkila boss my cp no;09194692441

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread