COIN AND RELIC HUNTING .......FILIPPINO SYLE.........

davesharky59

Greenie
Jun 18, 2014
Phiippines
Detector(s) used
fisher x 1280
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello joe tx im in the Philippines you can find things here with a detector used for finding coins, they go around say a foot or more deep my fisher 1280x found lots of things here gold rings silver bracelet silver spoons world war two coins and it said united states of america on it that was great a lot of things are found with rice farmers plowing there fields with there carabaos not all world war things are deep trust no one and believe nothing here they be leave in dreams it said there is gold next to a tree i don.t look any more for things like dreams but they were happy i did for free.I like to go to islands and look in the water but here if any thing poison bites you your more or less dead not like in the usa many water snakes and in the mountains there are centipedes as big as your thumb and six inches long and big spiders running every where.I came here from Florida the land of alligators hahaha.There are many lice people here and friendly and kind i have been here for 6 years.There are many hot rocks here so its good to have a good detector that can cancel them out my fisher 1280x is no good for them if you ever want to chat im on here good luck looking dave.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread