Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crisantojr

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
asa ka sa cdo bro?

hi,

im from cagayan de ORO city, northern mindanao.

im going to try my luck in nuggets hunting. does anyone here have a md for sale?

thanks a lot

Bro im from mis or. meron kami mga pictures sign sa mga rock dito sa mis or. nabili muna yong detector mo bro.try natin dito sa location namin.we might find not just nuggets.text or call 09269494873

ferdz292012

May 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi im from cebu. i am also looking for a metal detector.. used or 2nd hand.. 09322182415

sigderf

Jun 26, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can i have your number?ill buy your gadget

Hi there , I have just the machine you are looking for. A pulse induction Goldscan. You would need to spend some time studying this machine as it is quite complex but it would give you huge advantages (once mastered) over other machines. It was developed for use in the gold fields of Australia. The price is php. 22,000. Not negotiable. Im in Cebu (mactan)

can i have your number?ill buy your gadget

ernestong0947

Oct 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there , I have just the machine you are looking for. A pulse induction Goldscan. You would need to spend some time studying this machine as it is quite complex but it would give you huge advantages (once mastered) over other machines. It was developed for use in the gold fields of Australia. The price is php. 22,000. Not negotiable. Im in Cebu (mactan)

Did you still have the machine that price 22,000? I'm interested to your machine.can you please contact me in my number #09176346288 asap

ernestong0947

Oct 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im interested to your machine

Did you still have the machine that price 22,000? I'm interested to your machine.can you please contact me in my number #09176346288 asap

Feb 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
inquiry

do you have contact cp number or your e-mail ad pls. i am willing to buy that one. many thanks

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This thread is 7 years old, don't expect a response

Right you are, Sir! On another note, I'm still wondering if the machines on the current market (well-made and designed and really of excellent quality) will make a significant difference in one's Yamashita treasure search as the JIA people tasked with hiding and burying wartime loot are of the "inscrutable Oriental mindset". And therefore, the search will be a bit far cry from doing treasure hunt in ghost towns and municipal parks.

Hunting for ancient pre-Hispanic gold and bronze artifacts might prove more fruitful as the various Philippine tribes of old buried their treasure with the dead in surprisingly shallow pits or holes and in most cases on level ground and in proximity of sandy beaches one can easily find in any part of the archipelago.

A wish and a prayer: If you find one, sell or donate it to the Philippine National Museum or the BSP Museum for all to appreciate and for posterity!

Last edited:

thejmz

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2016
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Right you are, Sir! On another note, I'm still wondering if the machines on the current market (well-made and designed and really of excellent quality) will make a significant difference in one's Yamashita treasure search as the JIA people tasked with hiding and burying wartime loot are of the "inscrutable Oriental mindset". And therefore, the search will be a bit far cry from doing treasure hunt in ghost towns and municipal parks.

Hunting for ancient pre-Hispanic gold and bronze artifacts might prove more fruitful as the various Philippine tribes of old buried their treasure with the dead in surprisingly shallow pits or holes and in most cases on level ground and in proximity of sandy beaches one can easily find in any part of the archipelago.

A wish and a prayer: If you find one, sell or donate it to the Philippine National Museum or the BSP Museum for all to appreciate and for posterity!

Nice advice tabu. I have done some detecting with my boys in the Iloilo area and in Cebu, we've had load of fun...but just have a low end detector. In March, i'll head back to the US for a few months and have a MineLab Excalibur II waiting for me. If you are ever in Manila, I would love to meet and discuss your knowledge of Filipino pre-spanish history. I would love to find something historically valuable; not looking for Japanese Treasure. :)

samjulian

Feb 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice advice tabu. I have done some detecting with my boys in the Iloilo area and in Cebu, we've had load of fun...but just have a low end detector. In March, i'll head back to the US for a few months and have a MineLab Excalibur II waiting for me. If you are ever in Manila, I would love to meet and discuss your knowledge of Filipino pre-spanish history. I would love to find something historically valuable; not looking for Japanese Treasure. :)

Anybody here selling entry level metal detector?
Like Garrett ace 350 or a fisherf22.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My paternal grandfather's old house and of neighboring residencies stand on ancient pre-Hispanic burial grounds in a seaside town in Cebu. In the early 1970's a servant stumbled upon a human thigh bone and a beautiful ivory-colored wild boar's tusk after digging a small garbage pit. The approximately 1 m diameter hole was only knee-deep and on sandy soil. On an adjoining lot, a large burial jar with a tightly squatting human skeleton was also
recovered in the course of laying the house's foundation. And still on another lot intact porcelain pieces, mostly plates were also unearthed.

Last edited:

rayterry

Mar 25, 2016
Cagayan d'oro
Detector(s) used
l am looking for one.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi l read your ad with interest.
Where are you based.l am in Cagayan d'oro

raidernet

Mar 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guys who has metal detectors available here? please do contact me.. ASAP... ill discuss further information just pm me only in cagayan de oro city

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello guys im John from phil specific location in mindanao.please message me I need metal detector..thanks

Feb 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal detector

Hi Im from Visayas and I just went to a metal detector store here in UAE and I saw what I really wanted detectector. OKM and it cost 24kUSD, dami pang iba dito. Im going home last week of April. Manghunting napud ta kadali.

bai, naka check ka dinha Dubai kana makhro jeohunter dual system, pila man price.? gusto mopalit ana.salamat kayo

bing palma from Cagayan de oro.

aireena10

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi guys! i need a metal detector pls send me a message im from cebu.. thankyou

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are bound to fail. looking for the yamashita treasure with a metal detector is like throwing your money on the toilet bowl. jap treasure is something that cannot be located with metal detectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread