Anybody from the Philippines?

heavymetal

Nov 10, 2005
SEA - Philippines
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
D

daniloBryan

hey...were from visayas region...and were having a very deep digging....id like to ask if this site is official and legal...or is this only a forum....
we all got the signs that matches that there were treasure buried....
so i just shared it to you..
please do email us if this site is official...tnx!!!!!
:)
thank you.....

R

rigor

im in quezon province what do you want to know? i have some sites and one site of this have a live pointer, i dont know what to do because im not a veteran tresure hunter just only rely on others experiences, i dont even have a reliable mine detector,

OP
OP
heavymetal

heavymetal

Nov 10, 2005
SEA - Philippines
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
danilo,

greetings, what do you mean if this site is official and legal? Man you guys are serious treasure hunters then! I'm just a hobbist, you know coins and small jewelry stuff ;D

nice to hear from you!!!!

rigor,

I'm pretty sure there's something out there in quezon province ;)

R

rigor

rigor said:
im in quezon province what do you want to know? i have some sites and one site of this have a live pointer, i dont know what to do because im not a veteran tresure hunter just only rely on others experiences, i dont even have a reliable mine detector,

goldcarl

Greenie
Jul 29, 2007
mindanao
hello gold mining, gold processing and yes of course treasure hunting. My father in law (local) has done this for 25 years here in mindano, we are opening some sites now and wondering is anyone has a contact to purchase bristar non explosive agent and/or looking for a german ground radar unit. Many thanks and best of luck treasure hunting

joey_treasure

Greenie
Aug 21, 2007
is gboy around here? I lost that forum (not registered yet) awhile ago and just got registered now. I have questions about the Yamashita Treasure hunt in the Philippines. Thanks alot!

slider

Greenie
Jul 31, 2007
hello sirs,
im from north luzon-cordillera region-baguio/benguet area. somebody near baguio/benguet here?
slider

chestkeeper

Greenie
Jun 18, 2008
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunetr
hi,from Dumaguete here.i have some non explosive demolition agents used during my digs in my site.my cell no"09158257878.

why not join forces to make the dig succesful?,just a thought...really

kevinkevin

Sep 22, 2008
chestkeeper dito ka pala.... na post ko na to sa ibang topics...grabe makalait ang mga puti mga tol..

I'm from Manila... di ako treasure hunter pero nahukay namin ito sa lupa namin ...maraming kwento pero sinong makikinig di ba? Sana naman di ako malait sa ipapakita ko sa inyo...maraming picture ito pero for the sake of discussion here it is....

tpictures 190.JPG

tpictures 190.JPG

para siyang japanese marker na nakikita sa mga japanese cemetary... theres something ;large hidden in there db?

Gotrek

Nov 26, 2008
kevinkevin said:
chestkeeper dito ka pala.... na post ko na to sa ibang topics...grabe makalait ang mga puti mga tol..

Some of these white guys can read Tagalog.... ;)

betong

Dec 2, 2006
any treasure hunter from luzon,im looking for a club that can help me in my dowsing rod and pendolom,i have many sites ,one site i downs was dig by backhoe,that i dont know.they got the object .if any one can help me in my digging ,please e mail me

jhun

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool. I was stationed at San Miguel. Not too far from there back in the mid 60s. Spent a little time at Subic and Olongapo.

Happy hunting.

mangotree

Mar 8, 2009
Hi,

Yes Im from the Philippines. Im in Ilocos Region, Its the hunting season and Ive a project here right now. Any thing we can work on?

I'm attaching a picture of what I have.

Yes Guys, lets create a club.

Best Regards,

Attachments

• DSCN2133.jpg
    DSCN2133.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 11,715

bobthpi

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2009
Hello;
Actually live in Subic, was here from early 70s with USN. Subic should be a real winner, knowing where to look, like the areas where main walking routes were and areas like where the Marines would do their PT. Spanish, Japanese, all left souveniers around The old barracks areas, Baseball Fields.
The beach areas where the fleet swam and played should be great sources. get some old maps, just not sure what SBMA would say, but doesn't hurt to check with Tourism Department as they control such things.

All For Now
Bob

Diazen

Jul 25, 2009
Hi there,
Anyone who has a copy of Japanese Treasure(Yama) signs? I got one before but I lost it....
This Treasure sign document contains drawings/carvings of animals like Turtles and other
drawing signs Diamonds, pointers with interpretations....
Need one badly....
Thanks,

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
heavymetal said:
I'm here in manila, got a chance to do some MD in Subic. Found some pennies, dime and local coins. Havent tried it on our local parks, it's just too hot and the soil is hard and dry >:(

But if anyone else is from the Philippines, let me know!!!! ;)

Floodcity Kid is a transplanted yank, here in the land of the golden beaches and mystic isles.

Gimme a PM for more

FCK

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
bobthpi said:
Hello;
Actually live in Subic, was here from early 70s with USN. Subic should be a real winner, knowing where to look, like the areas where main walking routes were and areas like where the Marines would do their PT. Spanish, Japanese, all left souveniers around The old barracks areas, Baseball Fields.
The beach areas where the fleet swam and played should be great sources. get some old maps, just not sure what SBMA would say, but doesn't hurt to check with Tourism Department as they control such things.

All For Now
Bob

I was just up in Subic, didn;t have my MD too bad, it looked good, you would beed to get permission from the guards on the place, shouldn;t be too hard.

FCK

waka

Jun 8, 2010
Hi Am here in Cebu looking for GPR (ground Penetration Equipment) foe a film project . Take a look at you tube....Waka Kele and The Golden Buddha for more information...thank you..; opotikiman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread