Glitter from Davao, Mindanao, Philippines

Glitter

Dec 29, 2010
Just registered tonight. I'm been fascinated by stories about treasures buried by the japs during WWII here in Mindanao, Philippines. In fact, i've accidentally excavated a site five years ago and unearthed 7 empty nicely lined- up bomb shells (235 kg each) , an empty green bottle, a worn -out wheelbarrow, dilapidated welding machine, junked military truck , bronze lifting cable with 30 strands inserted in an aluminum pipe or rod, wires, metal round bars, broken ceramics and a dynamite . Don't know if this one of the rubbish places used by the japs or a possible treasure site. Some japanese used to visit the place before and took some pictures. The place was also a former japanese camp during WWII. The site was also covered by 4 inches concrete made of corrals before we dug deeper and found the said items. Attached are some photos which i took from the original photos using our camera for me to upload it . We are still waiting up to this moment that one day somebody would help us interpret our findings and maybe assist us scan the area using the newest technology that are available in the market today like the GPR, Undergroung surveyor apparatus or the like.

Attachments

• photo showing the 4 inches thick concrete cement made of corrals.jpg
    photo showing the 4 inches thick concrete cement made of corrals.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,034
  • me showing the bomb shell we\'ve excavated.jpg
    me showing the bomb shell we\'ve excavated.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 591
  • empty bomb shell.jpg
    empty bomb shell.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 954
  • empty bomb shells.jpg
    empty bomb shells.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 6,765
  • dynamite.jpg
    dynamite.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 658
  • another empty bomb shell.jpg
    another empty bomb shell.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 634
  • wires, metal bars etc.jpg
    wires, metal bars etc.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 623
  • the site.jpg
    the site.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 659

bovic32

Greenie
Aug 30, 2010
Glitter said:
Just registered tonight. I'm been fascinated by stories about treasures buried by the --deleted-- during WWII here in Mindanao, Philippines. In fact, i've accidentally excavated a site five years ago and unearthed 7 empty nicely lined- up bomb shells (235 kg each) , an empty green bottle, a worn -out wheelbarrow, dilapidated welding machine, junked military truck , bronze lifting cable with 30 strands inserted in an aluminum pipe or rod, wires, metal round bars, broken ceramics and a dynamite . Don't know if this one of the rubbish places used by the --deleted-- or a possible treasure site. Some japanese used to visit the place before and took some pictures. The place was also a former japanese camp during WWII. The site was also covered by 4 inches concrete made of corrals before we dug deeper and found the said items. Attached are some photos which i took from the original photos using our camera for me to upload it . We are still waiting up to this moment that one day somebody would help us interpret our findings and maybe assist us scan the area using the newest technology that are available in the market today like the GPR, Undergroung surveyor apparatus or the like.
Glitter,asa man ni dapita sa Davao?taga Makilala ko sa North Cotabato area.nice ang area ninyo.kanang mga bomb shell naa pa na karon?mao ni ang email nako: [email protected]

Rinukut

Greenie
Oct 6, 2012
Hi there from the Philippines, I have read much about 'project hammer' relating more about the distribution of ww 2 Japanese loot hidden in underground tunnels in the Luzon region....

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glitter.

the.area.that.you.were.able.to.excavate.was.part.of.the.area.that.leads.to.the.entrance.of.the.bunker....all.entrance.leading.to.the.bunker.has.bomb.traps.water.traps.and.poison.traps.=======once.you.reach.the.chamber.door.there.are.no.longer.traps.but.expect.to.deal.with.a.very.hard.wall.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you were able to dig big bombs like that, it means you have hit the area leading to the entrance tunnel, an entrance leading to the chamber. it is usually found 6-8 feet or more.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the give away room is near the area where you found the bomb. discontinue the area where you are currentlty digging. after that bomb, there is still a gas trap and a water trap after you have fully excavated the backfilled earth leading to the entrance.

punyhulk

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, I'm new to this topic but am very much interested to learn.

I have a cousin from Canada (half-half) who is interested in treasure hunting in the Philippines.
Can anybody just dig for treasure in the Philippines? Anywhere in the country?
What does the person need to do or have or prepare for to be able to do treasure hunting in the Philippines?
Does he need to be licensed of some sort or does the actual digger have to be a "licensed digger"?

I appreciate any and all answers in the quickest time possible. Thank you!

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no. there are various requirements before one can dig legally.

1. he must be a filipino citizen, not a foreigner.
2. he must have been able to secure a treasure hunting permit from the government particularly from the Mines Geosciences Bureau of the DENR
3. in the philippines, there is no procudure for the licensing of any digger. there is no such thing as a licensed digger in the philippines
4. you must have a right to dig on a property like you are the landowner, or given a right to dig on the said property by virtue of a written contract.

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Licenses for TH are issued by the National Museum. If you go there requirements are very easy to comply with, so please before digging get a license or permit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions