Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: BUNKERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2011

BUNKERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

sorry this post is closed
    Last edited by Bleach; Jun 11, 2012 at 09:32 PM.

us
    Apr 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: BUNKERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Fascinating reading...so you have intimate knowledge of the "Golden Lilly" project?

http://tuong2008.blogspot.com/2008/0...ooting-of.html

Have any more pictures?
    Live each day as if it were your last.  Soak in and seek love and light and shine it upon everyone who will accept it.  Value your true friends like gold as they are more rare and valuable than you may ever know.  Live in integrity with all men.

us
    Apr 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    4 times

Doing a bit of research, I believe I found Mitch's blog...this is something else....

http://nationaltreasure-reisman.blog...-district.html
    Live each day as if it were your last.  Soak in and seek love and light and shine it upon everyone who will accept it.  Value your true friends like gold as they are more rare and valuable than you may ever know.  Live in integrity with all men.

us
    Apr 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    4 times

Is this the same Mitch

IV. ENVIRONMENTAL FRAUDS
    1. In State v. Mitchell Reisman (Indictment No. 03-07-00144-S), defendant pled guilty to third
    degree theft and third degree securities fraud for orchestrating the sale of shares of Biometric
    Access stock at inflated values. This is a spinoff investigation from the Environmental
    Crimes Bureauís Meadowlands Plating prosecution. The Court sentenced defendant to a five
    year probationary sentence conditioned upon serving 364 days in the Essex County jail. He
    was also required to pay $100,000 restitution and a $20,000 fine.

The entire document is here...

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/dcj/ecb/annualreport2004.pdf

us
    Apr 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    4 times

Hmm...I think this is him...and his co-defendants....who are these other guys? Do you know them?

Eastern District of New York
    Judge MATSUMOTO , KIYO
    Tuesday, February 9, 2010
    Courtroom 4E N
    09:15 AM
    Criminal Cause on Trial
    09cr00159
    USA V. KAHALE ET AL
    Deft. 1 - HARRY KAHALE
    dob, court reporter needed
    Deft. 2 - HAROLD GRAHAM
    Deft. 3 - GREGORY SCARLATO
    Deft. 4 - MITCHELL REISMAN

Reference document here... http://www.nyed.uscourts.gov/cal/cal...0&day=02/09/10

us
    Apr 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    4 times

Fascinating...so basically you are just wanting to get the word out about Mitch's situation then? Have you shopped the story/pictures/etc to any news organization? Some hungry reporter should want to jump all over this.

us
    Apr 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    4 times

There is an old saying ... "A picture is worth a thousand words."

So, it goes without saying that many pictures are worth many thousands of words

I believe that if you posted many pictures documenting the find that they would create their own buzz.

I only saw one picture on the Facebook listing.

us
    Apr 2011
    Dallas TX, Philippines, Fairbanks Alaska
    Garrett Scorpion, Whites 2-box deep cache
    4 times

Quote Originally Posted by SWR
    Interesting. The picture "gold bars" appears to be a picture, with some dirt and a few small rocks on top of it
    I'm with you, SWR. Thats a photo of a photo with dirt and fresh vegetation on it. HOAX fellas!
    Plenty of gold in them hills...and plenty of dirt too....

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach
    how nice there's an ignore button lol

... still won't make the photos real, all it does is give a small feeling of power to those who need it.

ph
    Oct 2010

This is very very nice and interested thread

au
    Jan 2009

In addition, I have the bill of sale from the enemy property custodian of World war two ( USA Army) and the right to the property( land) from then President Ferdinand Marcos in writing. On these lands we have opened 3 bunkers ...5 miles deep.

As of 2008, the deepest mine in the world is TauTona in Carletonville, South Africa at 3.9 kilometers (2.4 miles).

These bunkers contained Gold, Silver, copper, tin, nickel and other metals. I have the assay reports as we had them tested and the purity is over 97 % and as high as 99%. We have inventoried over 10,000 metric tons of gold alone (worth over $6 trillion)
    This is historic history.

http://www.onlygold.com/TutorialPages/All_The_Gold_In_The_World.asp

Suspicious

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bleach
    he's says this isn't worth arguing over it's to petty. and i agree.

Enjoy the trillions of dollars in gold.

... or is it zillions ?

... or gazillions ?

us
    Jun 2011

I believed there is this American dreams incorporated bunker. I heard that someone had found two of these and don't know where to sell them.

us
    Apr 2011
    1 times

the pile of bars pictured in this site are not gold BUT what is commonly called Nickel Babbitt with American Smelting Co hallmark on them, these bars are 99% lead; along with these small lead bars would be larger bars of tin, zinc & nickel.
    The bunkers holding these are VERY massive; some containing billions of bars.
    PROBLEMS exist with moving and re-smelting/utilizing these metals; contact me privately at extant01@gmail for more information.
    The stated extent of the tunnels being 5 miles is not a declaration of depth, but distance traversed underground. many tunnels in the Philippines traverse further distances.
    Pertaining the picture provided on this site:
    The writing on the cardboard on top of the gold bars is interpreted as "scorpion" I am not certain what that implies
    The round silver circles are clearly marked FRS on the top/lids and contain 24K gold belt (possibly utilized as gold leaf to plate a surface)
    The American Dream assets clearly depict multiple "series" which were created via "agreements" between the owners of the metals and the USA (as well as many other Nations, Banks and a few individuals)

Conspiracy theories abound regarding these assets, and some novice people have grabbed on to the "black-ops" stories, writing books to make money. While these books are entertaining they are not factual (pls show me any black ops which is totally disclosed and honorable) and since they are not based in transparency and solid fact they should be taken with similar merit as many popular conspiracy theories (JFK assassination etc)

There is a REALITY to these assets in bunkers in Philippines and other Nations; and the assets can be worked with, IF done wisely and via the proper security channels. Most people do not believe me, as the instructions I give are so very different from words heard in the "marketplace". Well the marketplace people and their methods have not worked!! So just maybe I do know what I am doing. There is a pattern of utilizing these assets that exists from early 1800's through 1989. That pattern is a repeatable event, and I have relationship to, and sit under the people who utilized this pattern in the 1950's to 1983

If you have access to these bunkers and want to know how to deal with them safely and LEGALLY contact me at extant01@gmail.com Knowing as I do, that all communiques will be monitored.

If you wish, you can email me pics and documents at the email given above; I do not use facebook

th
    Nov 2010
    Thailand/Europe/California
    Excalibur 2 1000
    129 times

Why is it, that most everyone bringing these Philippine treasure theories to this site, have very few post? Seems like when they get shot down, they come back with a new ID, then it starts all over again. Also the people that support the theories, have very few post. One and the same person?

Im sure there are honest people that believe these stories, and that is their right, and the stories are interesting, but often it looks like there is another motive for posting. Either they are hinting for funds, or even saying they do not want any money, which means that they do. Why post a story about a trillion dollars worth of gold, and say they do not want money. Thats enough money to go around for everyone, it would make millionairs of everyone here on TN.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsors