Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this the same Mitch??? :icon_scratch:

IV. ENVIRONMENTAL FRAUDS
1. In State v. Mitchell Reisman (Indictment No. 03-07-00144-S), defendant pled guilty to third
degree theft and third degree securities fraud for orchestrating the sale of shares of Biometric
Access stock at inflated values. This is a spinoff investigation from the Environmental
Crimes Bureau’s Meadowlands Plating prosecution. The Court sentenced defendant to a five
year probationary sentence conditioned upon serving 364 days in the Essex County jail. He
was also required to pay $100,000 restitution and a $20,000 fine.

The entire document is here...

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/dcj/ecb/annualreport2004.pdf

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm...I think this is him...and his co-defendants....who are these other guys? Do you know them?

Eastern District of New York
Judge MATSUMOTO , KIYO
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Courtroom 4E N
09:15 AM
Criminal Cause on Trial
09cr00159
USA V. KAHALE ET AL
Deft. 1 - HARRY KAHALE
dob, court reporter needed
Deft. 2 - HAROLD GRAHAM
Deft. 3 - GREGORY SCARLATO
Deft. 4 - MITCHELL REISMAN

Reference document here... http://www.nyed.uscourts.gov/cal/calPDF.cfm?prid=0&day=02/09/10

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fascinating...so basically you are just wanting to get the word out about Mitch's situation then? :read2: Have you shopped the story/pictures/etc to any news organization? Some hungry reporter should want to jump all over this. :laughing7:

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an old saying ... "A picture is worth a thousand words."

So, it goes without saying that many pictures are worth many thousands of words :thumbsup:

I believe that if you posted many pictures documenting the find that they would create their own buzz.

I only saw one picture on the Facebook listing. :hello:

jeff08xx

Apr 23, 2011
Dallas TX, Philippines, Fairbanks Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Whites 2-box deep cache
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
Interesting. The picture "gold bars" appears to be a picture, with some dirt and a few small rocks on top of it :icon_scratch:

I'm with you, SWR. Thats a photo of a photo with dirt and fresh vegetation on it. HOAX fellas!

wreckrat

Jan 23, 2009
In addition, I have the bill of sale from the enemy property custodian of World war two ( USA Army) and the right to the property( land) from then President Ferdinand Marcos in writing. On these lands we have opened 3 bunkers ...5 miles deep.

As of 2008, the deepest mine in the world is TauTona in Carletonville, South Africa at 3.9 kilometers (2.4 miles).

These bunkers contained Gold, Silver, copper, tin, nickel and other metals. I have the assay reports as we had them tested and the purity is over 97 % and as high as 99%. We have inventoried over 10,000 metric tons of gold alone (worth over $6 trillion)
This is historic history.

http://www.onlygold.com/TutorialPages/All_The_Gold_In_The_World.asp

Suspicious

bokbok

Jun 17, 2011
I believed there is this American dreams incorporated bunker. I heard that someone had found two of these and don't know where to sell them.

shallowell

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2011
the pile of bars pictured in this site are not gold BUT what is commonly called Nickel Babbitt with American Smelting Co hallmark on them, these bars are 99% lead; along with these small lead bars would be larger bars of tin, zinc & nickel.
The bunkers holding these are VERY massive; some containing billions of bars.
PROBLEMS exist with moving and re-smelting/utilizing these metals; contact me privately at extant01@gmail for more information.
The stated extent of the tunnels being 5 miles is not a declaration of depth, but distance traversed underground. many tunnels in the Philippines traverse further distances.
Pertaining the picture provided on this site:
The writing on the cardboard on top of the gold bars is interpreted as "scorpion" I am not certain what that implies
The round silver circles are clearly marked FRS on the top/lids and contain 24K gold belt (possibly utilized as gold leaf to plate a surface)
The American Dream assets clearly depict multiple "series" which were created via "agreements" between the owners of the metals and the USA (as well as many other Nations, Banks and a few individuals)

Conspiracy theories abound regarding these assets, and some novice people have grabbed on to the "black-ops" stories, writing books to make money. While these books are entertaining they are not factual (pls show me any black ops which is totally disclosed and honorable) and since they are not based in transparency and solid fact they should be taken with similar merit as many popular conspiracy theories (JFK assassination etc)

There is a REALITY to these assets in bunkers in Philippines and other Nations; and the assets can be worked with, IF done wisely and via the proper security channels. Most people do not believe me, as the instructions I give are so very different from words heard in the "marketplace". Well the marketplace people and their methods have not worked!! So just maybe I do know what I am doing. There is a pattern of utilizing these assets that exists from early 1800's through 1989. That pattern is a repeatable event, and I have relationship to, and sit under the people who utilized this pattern in the 1950's to 1983

If you have access to these bunkers and want to know how to deal with them safely and LEGALLY contact me at [email protected] Knowing as I do, that all communiques will be monitored.

If you wish, you can email me pics and documents at the email given above; I do not use facebook

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is it, that most everyone bringing these Philippine treasure theories to this site, have very few post? Seems like when they get shot down, they come back with a new ID, then it starts all over again. Also the people that support the theories, have very few post. One and the same person?

Im sure there are honest people that believe these stories, and that is their right, and the stories are interesting, but often it looks like there is another motive for posting. Either they are hinting for funds, or even saying they do not want any money, which means that they do. Why post a story about a trillion dollars worth of gold, and say they do not want money. Thats enough money to go around for everyone, it would make millionairs of everyone here on TN.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PS.
Just check out the next thread, "anybody in The Philippines". Seems like one guy is just looking for a buddy for some detecting, and he gets answers from everyone with treasure leads! Same low post count. They are just waiting for a sucker.

Sorry if my post violates forum rules, but these scams are so obvious.

shallowell

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2011
maipenrai said:
PS.
Just check out the next thread, "anybody in The Philippines". Seems like one guy is just looking for a buddy for some detecting, and he gets answers from everyone with treasure leads! Same low post count. They are just waiting for a sucker.

Sorry if my post violates forum rules, but these scams are so obvious.
I would guess it is a matter of perspectives sir; some of us have all the friends we need and do not have time to sit and chat on a discussion board.
Personally I only joined this board to gain assistance identifying some odd brass coins, but I find interest in a few of the posts pertaining my area of interest; so every couple months I look at various postings in Philippines and USA.
If you will hold your water about me being a newbie, I won't get my shorts in a bunch regarding your comments :tongue3:
I only post to Mitch to try to help him, so it is of no concern to you

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I seen your post, regarding coins, and of course you mention Japanese signs, and a hint of maybe something more there.

And by the way, when you post on an open forum, its not private, it concerns everyone on the forum. So dont get your shorts up, when someone makes a comment. If you want to have private conversations with someone, then probably best to use the PM.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i had a guy 3 years ago try to get me to send him money so he could mail this heavy silver looking bar to me i could sell it and send him the money minus 10k. i told him to scrape off a few pounds of the bar sell it the shavings and mail me the bar and i will sell it keep 20% .he he said i should send the rest to him so he could send me 5 more bars and keep 35% and he was going to send his family to live in my town and he would send the other 5 wooden boxes of the bars with his family so i could sell them and get his family a home and send him a plane ticket and he would pay me another 250 k when he got to the us he said you cant scrape the bar with a knife.and my answer was no b4 he even got passed sending me this first bar he was on here on the chat when it was free to everyone to use on tnet .i kne wit was a no when he said he hid in the jungles from the japanesse anway there was no way he had kids under 23 and a us /ww 2 vet have kids that you young i think his old un was chestkeeper .then he was never heard from again after that

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if the 17 trillion dollars and 200 bank accounts were with the "world bank". When I was young, a million dollars was a lot of money (long time ago), now we throw trillions around like peanuts. How man TH's have even found 1 trillion? My calculator doesnt even go that high.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread