Detecting in Philippines

wreckrat

Jan 23, 2009
I'll be in Philippines for 1 month soon on business then travelling to Europe with my detector which i will bring with me. Its a minelab excal so im also interested in any metal detecting possibilities while im in Phils. Is it legal to metal detect parks and beaches there? Any help or advice appreciated.
thanks

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
wreckrat said:
I'll be in Philippines for 1 month soon on business then travelling to Europe with my detector which i will bring with me. Its a minelab excal so im also interested in any metal detecting possibilities while im in Phils. Is it legal to metal detect parks and beaches there? Any help or advice appreciated.
thanks

Sir, you may PM me for contact info, I just returned to Cebu from the US, Have my White eagle spectrum and intend to hit hard some areas up near Bogo which is site of japanese surrender, a friend of mine with a newer model eagle does quite well on beaches, even found Filipino silver coins.

You can use a detector on the beach in Philippines as it is public space, even if it backs up to private land. Public parks tend to be junked out.

Try to find some plantation where soil is tilled.

You can still find JIA relics and US army relics, sometimes Filipino silver coins.

Regards

Flood City Kid

RETROJETS

Jul 28, 2012
LUZON
Detector(s) used
2-FISHER 1225-X, 1-FISHER 1260-X, 1-FISHER 1266-X, 1- DISCOVERY TREASURE FINDER 900 AUTO,1- FISHER GEMINI-3,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi, I'm up in Luzon and have about 5 detectors I bought in USA before coming here for good 3 yrs ago. Started searching battlefields in the hills behind port of San Fernando La Union 1999-2002. Found all kinds of WWII relics ..looking for other detectorists around the P.I. to get together for searches from time to time..got all the complete US Army history books and unit histories with drawings- diagrams of battle positions.....Rich

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont know the method of vicrocs. but there is one thing i am sure. metal detectors cannot detect japanese golds. they are protected by an anti-detector.

ekimsonlac

Apr 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He uses a car stereo to bait the Jap anti detector. Have you seen his unit?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI guys,

I render metal detection or geo-survey for quite some time now. My service fee for my
2 gadgets is P12000. I'm using Pulse Induction ( P.I. ) and Ground Resistivity Meter ( G.R.M. ).

The deepest that my GRM was able to detect was at a depth of 220 ft in Cagayan de Oro.
Here are the list of places here in Phils, which I have already done geo-survey. Provinces
or sites of my clients that i had already surveyed.

1. Bukidnon - 11 sites
2. Bohol - 1 site
3. Oroquieta - 2 sites
4. Rizal - 10 sites
5. Tarlac - 1 site
6. Laguna - 2 sites
7. Marinduque - 2 sites
8. Dinagat islands - 7 sites
9. Baguio city - 3 sites
10. Ozamis city - 2 sites
11. Davao city - 10 sites
12. Cebu city - 14 sites
13. Surigao city - 3 sites
14. Cagayan de Oro city - 8 sites
15. Pangasinan - 12 sites
16. Kalinga - 3 sites
17. Isabela - 2 site
18. General Santos city - 5 sites

Sorry, you can not post personal info on TN nor try market your services without being a supporting vendor.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kumicho777

Aug 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello....i am need of a detector asap...i am in manila and have a realitive who has misplaced the item under the concrete ...the concrete is only 3-4 inches and i9s directly under.......you may contact me directly at 09065007999....or 09053012808
my buyer is on csll to purchase the item.......so we need asap...would like to negotiate a deal for your services

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was on the beaches of northern samar near the city of catarman and the locals told me there's tons of stuff underwater just offshore. I saw plenty of ammo boxes, japanese army helmets, brass shells etc. this was about 1997.

Attachments

• 1249579513_bullet-on-a-wall.gif
    1249579513_bullet-on-a-wall.gif
    977.1 KB · Views: 4,841

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
Hi all,

Gold of any kind can be detected .. whether japanese or not. There is no such thing as anti-detector. This anti-detector theory is a joke !!

Victor

Website of my G.R.M. gadgets

GRM Album

Website of my P.I. gadgets

PI Album

Gold_miner ( aka Vicrocs )
Email : [email protected]

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:34 AM
To: 'Trade Commodities'
Subject: RE: Metal Detectors

Hi Ed,

How many square meters is the whole lot?

The P.I. can still be used to located
the prospect deposit even if there are steel bars, I usually place the antenna
1 foot above the ground to discriminate the steel bars, from the actual signal
coming from the precious deposits. P.I. is not affected by cement, gravel or
water. As long as the electromagnetic wave concentration is accumulated on top
of the deposits. The signal can still be traced by the P.I. gadget.
As long as we can insert the 4 copper probes into the ground or
coral rocks we can still use the GRM for locating the prospect deposits.
I’m using a very low frequency for my GRM ( around 45 hertz ) At this frequency
the electric current travels deeper into
the ground and not along the surface of the ground.
Higher frequency electric currents travel along the surface of the ground.

I have experienced with this kind of situation in northern Cebu. The whole area
Is a solid coral rock formation. The place is 500 meter away from the shoreline or
beach. The area is 20 ft above sea level. My client said that the deposits are right
beneath house. So I placed and inserted the 4 copper probes just 2 meter away
from each of the 4 solid foundation of the house, The 4 copper probes where
separated from each other, with equal distances. The house was enclosed with
the 4 copper probes. Then I started operating the GRM ( ground resistivity meter ).
The result were as follows. The 3 sides of the of the house registered high
resistance ( low ground conductivity ). Then one side registered
low resistance ( high ground conductivity ), so I went to the side of the house
with low resistance. I did not enter the house, I just went along the side of the
house and use my P.I. gadget for actual pinpointing of the deposits. I found
one strong signal coming from the ground 2 meters away from the house, on
one side. So I transferred the other probes outside the house. So the 4 probes
Now is located out side of the house. This time the house is no longer enclosed
With the 4 copper probes. The 4 copper probes is now enclosing their backyard.

I started again operating the GRM, I found a very low resistance
( high ground conductivity ) on the backyard of the house.
I started again using my P.I. gadget for pinpointing. I found another 2 deposits
On their backyard. Now I was able to find a total of 3 prospect deposits in their
Backyard forming a triangular formation, each deposit is place 20 ft away from
Each other with equal distances forming a perfect triangle. So meaning to say even
If there was a house and with all its steel bars. The precious metal was able to
Produce a low resistance ( high ground conductivity ) on their backyard, much
Higher ground conductivity compared to the area of the house.

Then I used the GRM to get an approximated or estimated depth of the deposits.
To my estimate, it was around 35 ft below the surface. 35 ft below the solid coral
rocks. 15 feet below sea-level.

Vicrocs

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:23 PM
To: Victor Rocales
Subject: RE: Metal Detectors

Hi,

The surface of the area for detection of Au is coral rock on a cliff 7.5 meter up
from the high tide line where the sea touches on high tide.

There is a house built on it and the gold is supposed to be buried under the house.
The house floor is concrete, sand and gravel mix with round bars.

The whole property lot is cemented and there are neighbors on each side, one side is
the cliff / sea and behind is a concrete street. the 3 sides have concrete hollow block
walls.

Question:

1. Can the GRM or PI detectors be used for detecting on coral rock and will the cement
floor and steel bars affect its accuracy?

Thanks,
Ed

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if the anti detector theory is just a joke, how can you are still making a living out of detecting gold for others, and being contended with a measly sum of few thousand pesos? if your detector is really effective, where is the proof of the pudding? where is your prized find of japanese gold? the last time i have heard, even 250 kilos of gold or 40 bars (of 6.2 kilos per bar) is worth a fortune. that is 11.025 million dollars or P 482,345,445 (482million pesos).

all you say is your detector is effective. they why not dig the gold yourself. you can get a fortune a thousand fold times than being paid around P 20,000 pesos to P 50,000 pesos per site (457 us dollars to 1,144 us dollars).

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
instead of picking a fight with everyone else in this forum if you get rebutted with your claims about the effectiveness of your metal detector, why not prove us wrong. dig the gold yourself based on your detection and show us your find. if you stop detecting for others, then only will we know that you have already hit the gold. by then, you are already a very rich man.

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
Renantagum30,

If I stop detecting for others .. that means I already hit the gold ? That's ridiculous idea! I would never stop detecting for others. Specially of those people are poor. I have just been to the jungles of Mindoro.. surveying the sites and the villages of the Mangyans there. There village is a former Spanish camp then It became a Japanese camp. There are lots of bunkers in there village me and my american partner will help them recover those hidden wealth. And help the Mangyans benefit from this wealth in their territories. How about you are you helping the poor?

If anti-detector really exist prove it also to us !! For me anti-detector is a big lie !!

kingrap2

Tenderfoot
Sep 2, 2013
Yes. You should stop detecting other treasures. Kasi mayaman ka na billionaire ka na bat ka pa magpakahirap. I believe na di pa kayo naka hits... Ang taong naka hits tahimik na at sina magpakahirap maghanap ng ginto. Tsaka ang gadgets nyo is obsolete na. Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) na ang uso at satellite scanning uses by the oil explorator kaso ang mahal ng singil nila. www.satimagingcorp.com yan ang commercialized satellite services. Just pay via credit card.

Last edited:

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
Yes. You should stop detecting other treasures. Kasi mayaman ka na billionaire ka na bat ka pa magpakahirap. I believe na di pa kayo naka hits... Ang taong naka hits tahimik na at sina magpakahirap maghanap ng ginto. Tsaka ang gadgets nyo is obsolete na. Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) na ang uso at satellite scanning uses by the oil explorator kaso ang mahal ng singil nila. www.satimagingcorp.com yan ang commercialized satellite services. Just pay via credit card.

-----------------------------------------------------

Prove to me na may naka hit na with Ground Penetrating Radar and I will salute him. As of now wala pa!! Hahahahaha !!

Nope, I have no plans of stopping in surveying kahit billionaire na ako. Galing ako Morong, Bataan last week and Olongapo city. scanning 3 sites. Sept 14 to 16 I'm at Mindoro helping the Mangyans. I will supervise our sites there, I will help them recover those deposits in their villages. Sept 27 to 29 I'm back in Olongapo another 3 sites to scan. Maraming hukay2x doon sa Bataan and Olongapo na walang gamit na gadgets. I will help them recover their sites. 40% clean for the landowner 60% for our group financer diggers negotiator and of course me the scanner.

-----------------------------------------------------

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Patrick Medrano Saya-ang
Cc: Victor Rocales <[email protected]>; victor rocales <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 3:34 PM
Subject: Pat>

Hi there!

Am just wondering pat how did it happen that too many in a small area are being burried
and looking back at the monitor to observe radiation intensity..the thing is realm its
really there. I feel to myself to have envied you people to have those kind of stuff in
your backyard, maybe the owner of that small strip of real property wish to sale it and
I am willing to buy it twice his asking price, that is if he didnt know that something
is there hidden waiting to be taken. Our monitor here disclose that this stuffs are close
to each other which is not true to other deposits. The volume could not be determine
accurately by the instrument but it seems as if it was deposited like applying soil
enricher into the vegetable garden. Why it is made this way, no one knew the reason except
perhaps that we could assumed that the have so many to burry. I have had a hard time
deciding which one I have to begin. Victor has to coordinate with me on this regards because
he has the instrument and all anomaly reading from time to time has to be recorded,
forwarded to me for instrument evaluation.

If I were you, dont start a new digging hole so that victor instrument could get a better
geosurvey results. Please be reminded that bureal like this has traps made of a weal
chemical combinations mixed with local materials, laid along side with the burried stuffs,
I think you know this, the radiations I obtain from the instruments disclose a shaddow of
this things.

The burial details which I have shown you at the "mamasita" burial was the reconstruction
of the old burial records furnished to me by the grandson of Colonel Tuminaga being improved
with the data taken from satellite to make it easy to understand. Skyttes was the one who
made it and its too bd he is no longer here,

A copy of this message will be send to victor so that he will be aware of what we are
talking about. Franly speaking, I am uncomfortable of you to be invokve on this ventures
because you are still sickly and victor has to concentrate on this.

How I wish I am with you now Patrick so that I could assist you every minute..try to
contack Mr Richmond Torres of Ormoc City. He just finished his Ph.D and he is very much
willing to assist you.

Take care yourself huh?
Kevin

--------------------------------------------------------------

To: Victor Rocales <[email protected]>; victor rocales <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 6:56 PM
Subject: Retrieval at Ommys property

My dear friend Victor,

Am going to bring the technical capability of your gadgets to Italy, I have the impression
from Pat that it is very handy and could be used in a rough terrain. The weight the instrument
according to most dozzers is a plus factor and Pat is convince that yours is the lightest
among the instrument he have seen and used.

I would like to request you to let Patrick out from the retrieval activity for few months
until such time he achieve a full recovery rom his illness he is suffering right now. I am
worried of his health and if you could persuade him to go go back home here in the US for
treatment..I would appreciate it very much. According to his xwife, patrick is very sickly
that his sisters and brothers has hired a woman care giver to accompany him wherever he goes.
This info makes me a sick man also. As you know if he will be tempted and in the process
will have sex with her..the end would come to him. HE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE SEX FOR TWO
YEARS BECAUSE ONE OF HIS nerve tendons connecting the brain to the lower extremities was cut
during his thyroid operation and would take 2 to 4 years to heal...no hard lift or not
allowed to lift a load heavier than 25 pounds..

Please help me my friend, I really need him because he is the only guy who has the idea
where the 18 holes black coffin are hidden in the philippines..

kevin

---- Forwarded Message -----
To: Victor Rocales <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: Survey at Ommy's place

Victor,

Good that you are there because when I recheck the instrument using a more sensitive silicon
nose..a cluster of small deposits are burried around the much bigger dots on the screan ,
All in all I found 9 burials inside ommys property.

Pat is sickly isn't he? I try to call him when I was in alaska but I cant make a connection,

Regards my good friend..

Pat--- On Sat, 5/2/09, Victor Rocales <[email protected]> wrote:
To: "Kevin Toodler"
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 8:25 AM

Hi Kevin,

We are here at Ommy's place, Pat saya-ang is here with us.
Ommy has already started digging on the main deposits which
we discovered last time here at Ommy's lot. During my measurement's
last time the depthness is around 65 ft deep. This afternoon, we were
able to discover 3 more strong points or signal inside Ommy's lot,
and it registered at non-ferrous in my P.I. meter reading. Tomorrow
we will measure the depth of these 3 strong points with my resistivity
meter. If we would get a much lower depth measurements, maybe
much lower than 65 ft. Then maybe we might dig the deposit. Hopefully
if we could get a depthness of 20 or 25 ft, it would be much better
to dig first.

These morning we went back to Fred's lot, you said there are 2 deposits
inside Fred's lot. We were able to measure the depthness, it was around
30 ft depth. Right next to Fred's lot is the big deposit along the river
which you told Pat. We also went to the Lower Lamak area. We saw lots
of big boulders there. Tomorrow we will be going to Dipolog city because
there's a friend of Ommy who wants his site there to be scanned.

I was able to talk to Pat, Yes I will refine the P.I. antenna and the meter,
so that meter would have a dial. I'm also planning to place a 10 bar
digital meter scale, later on.

Take care and God bless,
Victor

To: Victor Rocales <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 3:17 AM

Victor,

It makes me wonder to see a place with plenty of glaring lights all around the place
its like a firework shower during the 4th of july celebration. Do you have any idea why
this electromagnetic rays are all around? What is the history of this place, where there
was a large japanese concentration camp during the 2nd world war?
As you said its a large deposit, I tend to agree because with the fact that it could be
seen from the photo imaging, It must have emiting a huge energy from the underground.
Maybe pat could check if the ground does not have any loose porphery gold dust or
perhaps the place is a flood plain whose sediments carries gold dust at the time of its
geologic time time of diposition or perhaps a mother lodge vien rich in gold ore of
telorides origin is not far.

Take care you guys ok you could be a target to some gold hunters and prospectors. I will
be going to Alaska by wednesday,

Kevin

--- On Wed, 3/18/09, Victor Rocales <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Survey at Ommy's place
To: "Kevin Toodler"
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 4:32 AM

Kevin,

I'm here at Ommy's residence my survey was sucessful. I was able to
locate 4 deposits in this area using my P.I., these deposits are big base
on my analysis. They are formed into a triangular formation. Pat Saya-ang is
with me here.

Ommy is going to dig first the deposit I suggested to him, which I think is
much easier and simplier. Pat told me and Ommy, that maybe he was
wrong when he gave you the lot description, he might have given you the
adjacent lot which does not belong to Ommy. Pat thinks he has given you
the lot of Ommy's neighbor. There is a big deposit in Ommy's lot, 2
deposits are in Ommy's lot the other 2 deposits are outside Ommy's lot.

Take care and God bless !!
Victor

To: Victor Rocales <[email protected]>; victor rocales <[email protected]>
Cc: pat medrano saya-ang
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2009 5:14 AM
Subject: Fw: schedule at ommy

Victor,

I suggest you postpone your ground scanning at Ommy's backyard
since pat cannot attend to it ti witness how your instrument works.
As I have said, I would like to know the details of your instrument
operation and its accuracy since I am planning to present it to the
IRG annual meeting that will be held in Milan, Italy this coming June.

Pat is still under his physicians care and observation and he is too weak
to witness the test. I asked him to represent me during the test and it
would come from the uninterested party to comments on the capture
accuracy and its effectiveness under a varied soil conditions, stratigraphy,
ground resistivity, morphology and isostacy.

Please let me know your most comfortable schedule other the 12th of this
month. Best regards,

Kevin
--- On Sat, 3/7/09, Pat Saya-ang wrote:

Subject: schedule at ommy
To:
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 6:24 AM

Kevin,

How's everything down there in SA? Is it the same site where you been before which
you said you eat your food like a ****ing cannibals? I hope not this time and what do you
mean by BERTCHMANN HOLE? Havent heard stuff before and it seem to me you are dealing with a
subterranean river.I now understand that the instrument you are using at office is limited
only to spotting and location but as to exact location and distance from a point with
known coordinates, would be impossible to locate azimuth and direction to other unknown
points...so you need a ground scanner. Ommy has called me that your man victor is definitely
be doing the ground scanning on the 12th, 13th and 14th of this month. As I have told you
that your schedule to be at the office will the 17th and that it also coincide to what my
physician wanted me to do since I am on observation of gastrointestinal des-order. The
doudenal valve is bleeding and thanks heaven it now has stopped but has to be put at rest
for a while. Meantime my physician is prescribing me an all oriental leaves diet which taste
like hell. I have to comply to this if I wanted to be healed. At home I did only what he
wanted me to do to sleep, rest take the medication and never to lift more than 6 pounds weight
and to walk slowly and never run. With your man Schedule, it would be impossible for me to
observe the operation and how it work for you to determine if it could be adapted to your
instrument. I understand that Victor assembled this without aquality control extrapolation
process since he does not have an instrument that is capable to do so for a credible end
product results. What could possibly happened hear is a bogous result indicating a
hallucinated object within the area of induction zone which is not present. Unlike the
ACCUMETER PRO 6, the Geo-electro surveyor where accuracy of capture 1s 220 % when it was
tested at 300 feet at an area od 25,000 square foot. This instrument has no success record
yet as what you said and you wanted me to observe it so that you can present the stuff to
the IRG group during the annual meeting on june this year. To this regards, ask you man
victor to adjust to my schedule....this happens very unfortunately only because I am sick.
Hope you can understand me man..Your friend Cheal Anne calls me this morning..he said she
have send a picture you and she told me that she missed you a lot. Ask from Victor, he has
plenty of pretty lady friends in Cagayan de Oro and in Cebu ..Good Luck there in Tinidor
del DIABLO....that word seems scary...be careful

Pat

erictreasure

Greenie
Dec 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI guys,

I render metal detection or geo-survey for quite some time now. My service fee for my
2 gadgets is P12000. I'm using Pulse Induction ( P.I. ) and Ground Resistivity Meter ( G.R.M. ).

The deepest that my GRM was able to detect was at a depth of 220 ft in Cagayan de Oro.
Here are the list of places here in Phils, which I have already done geo-survey. Provinces
or sites of my clients that i had already surveyed.

1. Bukidnon - 11 sites
2. Bohol - 1 site
3. Oroquieta - 2 sites
4. Rizal - 10 sites
5. Tarlac - 1 site
6. Laguna - 2 sites
7. Marinduque - 2 sites
8. Dinagat islands - 7 sites
9. Baguio city - 3 sites
10. Ozamis city - 2 sites
11. Davao city - 10 sites
12. Cebu city - 14 sites
13. Surigao city - 3 sites
14. Cagayan de Oro city - 8 sites
15. Pangasinan - 12 sites
16. Kalinga - 3 sites
17. Isabela - 2 site
18. General Santos city - 5 sites

I have a site here in the Visayan region and we have some positive signs engraved in the rock namely ( a heart shape, an F and an arrow). Our site also has a Japanese history. A lot of treasure hunters(korean and japanese) have been visiting our lot before and were very interested. Some of the koreans dug up some bones and brought it to korea. It is in the mountains and is near a river creek. A bomb was also found beside our lot and the bomb( water barrel size) was pointing to our lot. I would want to now if you have gadgets or a scanner that would be able to see the object and its depth. If possible, may I ask for your contact number. I am willing to negotiate it with you. Thank you very much. Happy Holidays and God bless you all.

rockywatnow

Jun 30, 2013
Quezon City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Im a Total Noob to this hobby Im looking to use a Metal Detector to find relics and coins etc , Can you please tell/help me on how to get started ? what equipment should I buy first ? is there someone like me here who's a total newbie too ? Im from quezon city thanks fin advance

kingraphy2

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2013
Hi Im a Total Noob to this hobby Im looking to use a Metal Detector to find relics and coins etc , Can you please tell/help me on how to get started ? what equipment should I buy first ? is there someone like me here who's a total newbie too ? Im from quezon city thanks fin advance
try to buy GARRETT ATX GOLD EXTREME EDITION MILITARY GRADE. EASY TO USE NO BALANCING AND U CAN USE IT ON WATER.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread