Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kudo

Thread: Treasure signs and symbols

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ph
    Oct 2010
    2 times

Treasure signs and symbols

A friend of mine came to me with a lot of rocks he says are Japanese signs and symbols he and his partner have found. He says that according to Japanese charts they have found all but one of the signs in that chart attached to this thread.

I told him that there are some smart people here in this forum and some probably know if the signs and symbols they see in these rocks.

I hope I was correct in my assessments. Can anyone here confirm if these rocks are signs of treasure near by?

Pics in order from left to right: sorry that all photos are sideways.

1. I am told this is an image of a vagina. They also say they have a rock in the shape of a male reproductive organ as well.
    2. This does look like an H
    3. Symbol of an anchor
    4. This rock has three carved lines
    5. Carved triangle (the lower rock is there to prop up the triangle shaped rock)
    6. Shaped as a heart. The carved line at the top does look like it was carved by a human tool.
    7. Sorry, I have forgotten what he said this is in the shape of.
    8. He says this one is in the shape of a foot
    9. I can't remember what this one is in the shape of either.
    10. 11. 12. Chart that my friend says all of these signs and symbols he has seen except the chemical hazard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_135655.jpg 
Views:	4709 
Size:	974.3 KB 
ID:	669069   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_135727.jpg 
Views:	1368 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	669070   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_135902.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	669071   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_135804.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	966.7 KB 
ID:	669072   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_140319.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	887.7 KB 
ID:	669073  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_140718.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	921.2 KB 
ID:	669074   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_141214.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	896.3 KB 
ID:	669075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_140037.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	910.0 KB 
ID:	669076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120813_140737.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	943.1 KB 
ID:	669077   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_74 Aug. 13 19.11.jpg 
Views:	6854 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	669078  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_75 Aug. 13 19.12.jpg 
Views:	1775 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	669079   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_75 Aug. 13 19.13.jpg 
Views:	2990 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	669080  
    Last edited by Kudo; Aug 28, 2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Left out the male sex organ reference.
    yojuyo and g.bullions like this.

ph
    Oct 2010
    2 times
    Lots of readers but I am wondering if I posted this in the wrong place,,,, not one response?

us
    Sep 2011
    T-2
    91 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudo View Post
    Lots of readers but I am wondering if I posted this in the wrong place,,,, not one response?
    Right place but this forum section is not popular... too specific. I would try it at signs and symbols in the regular non specific fourm.

Mar 2013
    2 times
    Those rocks are useless coz you had removed them from thier positions..... I dont know whats is your groups understanding about a MARKER.

ph
    Feb 2013
    1 times
    survey the location where the finds are recovered... search for more signs... i believe its just nearby..
    THE ONE LEADS TO ALL LEADS TO ONE

Jul 2013
    I am looking for any onfo I can get about TH in the philippines. I am retired here, just to have something to do. My name is Jim and I live north of Cebu City Near Danao. I know about the license, but don't know about where to get one or whether it is really necessary.
    Please reply...

Charter Member
    us
    Swingy Thingy

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    FisherF75 ,Garret Propointer ,Vivitar HD Cam, Lesche Digger.Only the best of the best Sir!
    709 times
    Hi Jim, slow down. Keep a pocket notebook of signs and put your documents in a safe dry place. If you must inspect under a stone, put it back the way you found it, you may have to use a compass angle off the rock or use it for a sight. Lets talk about signs, normally if you can kick it with your foot and it moves, it is not a sign. If its buried or in a hole, thats different. Also context Jim. Context is where it was found, what soil type, depth and such. You move something, you just lost context. Without context, the item is worthless. I did not see what you were looking for, a chest, jar, a entrance of some sort? It would be helpful if you seen a real treasure spot and studied its construction if you can. Old pictures can also help you find old camps and such. Most folks avoid this type of post because your next post is gonna say, we dug down 10 meters and its filling with water, or you need a detector and you ask for a partner. Jim, do your self a favor, put those rocks back best you can. I have gave you my best advice. You are on a english treasure site looking for Japanese treasure, think about it Jim. Your talking the 1940's, over 70 years ago. Not too many people still alive from then. Hope this helps, keep us informed as I will check back. Good Luck.
    I can't always go out metal detecting, but when I do, I swing a F75.

May 2013
    Jim,
    License is not necessary as long as you own the site or the land. If you don't have, maybe your closest or trusted friend do. I'll be in Lilo-an Cebu tentatively 1st week September, we can chat if you like..my email add ecurly96@yahoo.com

Mar 2013
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Carter View Post
    I am looking for any onfo I can get about TH in the philippines. I am retired here, just to have something to do. My name is Jim and I live north of Cebu City Near Danao. I know about the license, but don't know about where to get one or whether it is really necessary.
    Please reply...
    " Special permit approve form malacaniang" so forget about it, ask the landowner and made a positive deal with them or buy the land... just my two piso worth...

us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    70 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code
    The signs are japanese and of yamashita's era, the signs are a take off of the spanish treasure code, hence the heart shape which has the tell tale signs of being a real markers, just as the above poster said..the markers MARK A SPECIFIC SPOT IMPORTANT TO THE ORIENTATION OF THE SITE...so...&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    You need to regroup~! get a deal with the landowner, on a 50/50% basis..to be very fair..then go back and study the spot and try to draw and document where each stone was found..especially the heart, it will point to the spot where the opening of the pit might be...do your best, then look for more andts[ larger signs...a triangle, old hash marks[cuts] on a large palm tree...look for a triangle of trees planted around the ww2 time..even an very old mango tree...look for kanja [ancient japanese characters] take photos before you move anymore rocks with the compass degrees visible..[use your own compass..&lt;br&gt;<br>
    permite is only needed if the site is on govt national land..your agreement with the landowner is good enough..BUT keep your location secret, tell no one~!! many theives to take your goodies if you find some..the local police cannot be trusted, they will watch you if you talk to much and then come in at the end and take your finds..happened many times in the phils....once you find the triangle of trees near where those rocks came from..look for a large lump of rocks and soil, which might hide the opening of the pit...it will have a water trap~!! this will be a long and dangerous journey...&lt;br&gt;<br>
    use caution from the very beginning!!.go back and erase your location..it is putting you in danger of losing your site..&lt;br&gt;<br>
    read my thread about yamashita here on treasurenet.com I am helping a couple of pinoy's right now..so your welcome to tag along and learn along with us..&lt;br&gt;<br>
    oro for the informed&lt;br&gt;<br>
    rangler
    Last edited by rangler; Sep 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM.
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

Sponsors