Treasure signs and symbols

Kudo

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2010
A friend of mine came to me with a lot of rocks he says are Japanese signs and symbols he and his partner have found. He says that according to Japanese charts they have found all but one of the signs in that chart attached to this thread.

I told him that there are some smart people here in this forum and some probably know if the signs and symbols they see in these rocks.

I hope I was correct in my assessments. Can anyone here confirm if these rocks are signs of treasure near by?

Pics in order from left to right: sorry that all photos are sideways.

1. I am told this is an image of a vagina. They also say they have a rock in the shape of a male reproductive organ as well.
2. This does look like an H
3. Symbol of an anchor
4. This rock has three carved lines
5. Carved triangle (the lower rock is there to prop up the triangle shaped rock)
6. Shaped as a heart. The carved line at the top does look like it was carved by a human tool.
7. Sorry, I have forgotten what he said this is in the shape of.
8. He says this one is in the shape of a foot
9. I can't remember what this one is in the shape of either.
10. 11. 12. Chart that my friend says all of these signs and symbols he has seen except the chemical hazard.

Attachments

• IMG_20120813_135655.jpg
    IMG_20120813_135655.jpg
    833.4 KB · Views: 29,434
  • IMG_20120813_135727.jpg
    IMG_20120813_135727.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 8,917
  • IMG_20120813_135902.jpg
    IMG_20120813_135902.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 7,481
  • IMG_20120813_135804.jpg
    IMG_20120813_135804.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 2,831
  • IMG_20120813_140319.jpg
    IMG_20120813_140319.jpg
    732.8 KB · Views: 2,057
  • IMG_20120813_140737.jpg
    IMG_20120813_140737.jpg
    802.3 KB · Views: 2,356
  • IMG_20120813_140037.jpg
    IMG_20120813_140037.jpg
    773.8 KB · Views: 1,946
  • IMG_20120813_141214.jpg
    IMG_20120813_141214.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 2,723
  • IMG_20120813_140718.jpg
    IMG_20120813_140718.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 2,661
  • ScreenHunter_75 Aug. 13 19.13.jpg
    ScreenHunter_75 Aug. 13 19.13.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 63,371
  • ScreenHunter_75 Aug. 13 19.12.jpg
    ScreenHunter_75 Aug. 13 19.12.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 8,002
  • ScreenHunter_74 Aug. 13 19.11.jpg
    ScreenHunter_74 Aug. 13 19.11.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 63,655
Last edited:
OP
OP
Kudo

Kudo

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2010
Lots of readers but I am wondering if I posted this in the wrong place,,,, not one response?

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of readers but I am wondering if I posted this in the wrong place,,,, not one response?

Right place but this forum section is not popular... too specific. I would try it at signs and symbols in the regular non specific fourm.

yojuyo

Greenie
Mar 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those rocks are useless coz you had removed them from thier positions..... I dont know whats is your groups understanding about a MARKER.

sabaw93

Greenie
Feb 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
survey the location where the finds are recovered... search for more signs... i believe its just nearby..

Jim Carter

Jul 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for any onfo I can get about TH in the philippines. I am retired here, just to have something to do. My name is Jim and I live north of Cebu City Near Danao. I know about the license, but don't know about where to get one or whether it is really necessary.
Please reply...

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jim, slow down. Keep a pocket notebook of signs and put your documents in a safe dry place. If you must inspect under a stone, put it back the way you found it, you may have to use a compass angle off the rock or use it for a sight. Lets talk about signs, normally if you can kick it with your foot and it moves, it is not a sign. If its buried or in a hole, thats different. Also context Jim. Context is where it was found, what soil type, depth and such. You move something, you just lost context. Without context, the item is worthless. I did not see what you were looking for, a chest, jar, a entrance of some sort? It would be helpful if you seen a real treasure spot and studied its construction if you can. Old pictures can also help you find old camps and such. Most folks avoid this type of post because your next post is gonna say, we dug down 10 meters and its filling with water, or you need a detector and you ask for a partner. Jim, do your self a favor, put those rocks back best you can. I have gave you my best advice. You are on a english treasure site looking for Japanese treasure, think about it Jim. Your talking the 1940's, over 70 years ago. Not too many people still alive from then. Hope this helps, keep us informed as I will check back. Good Luck.

curl

May 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim,
License is not necessary as long as you own the site or the land. If you don't have, maybe your closest or trusted friend do. I'll be in Lilo-an Cebu tentatively 1st week September, we can chat if you like..my email add [email protected]

yojuyo

Greenie
Mar 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for any onfo I can get about TH in the philippines. I am retired here, just to have something to do. My name is Jim and I live north of Cebu City Near Danao. I know about the license, but don't know about where to get one or whether it is really necessary.
Please reply...

" Special permit approve form malacaniang" so forget about it, ask the landowner and made a positive deal with them or buy the land... just my two piso worth...

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
The signs are japanese and of yamashita's era, the signs are a take off of the spanish treasure code, hence the heart shape which has the tell tale signs of being a real markers, just as the above poster said..the markers MARK A SPECIFIC SPOT IMPORTANT TO THE ORIENTATION OF THE SITE...so...<br><br>
<br><br>
You need to regroup~! get a deal with the landowner, on a 50/50% basis..to be very fair..then go back and study the spot and try to draw and document where each stone was found..especially the heart, it will point to the spot where the opening of the pit might be...do your best, then look for more andts[ larger signs...a triangle, old hash marks[cuts] on a large palm tree...look for a triangle of trees planted around the ww2 time..even an very old mango tree...look for kanja [ancient japanese characters] take photos before you move anymore rocks with the compass degrees visible..[use your own compass..<br><br>
permite is only needed if the site is on govt national land..your agreement with the landowner is good enough..BUT keep your location secret, tell no one~!! many theives to take your goodies if you find some..the local police cannot be trusted, they will watch you if you talk to much and then come in at the end and take your finds..happened many times in the phils....once you find the triangle of trees near where those rocks came from..look for a large lump of rocks and soil, which might hide the opening of the pit...it will have a water trap~!! this will be a long and dangerous journey...<br><br>
use caution from the very beginning!!.go back and erase your location..it is putting you in danger of losing your site..<br><br>
read my thread about yamashita here on treasurenet.com I am helping a couple of pinoy's right now..so your welcome to tag along and learn along with us..<br><br>
oro for the informed<br><br>
rangler

Last edited:

Tanoli

Dec 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi

hi there this is tanoli from pakistan i also have visited many such places so i wantto contact admin

Knaj

Nov 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend of mine came to me with a lot of rocks he says are Japanese signs and symbols he and his partner have found. He says that according to Japanese charts they have found all but one of the signs in that chart attached to this thread.

I told him that there are some smart people here in this forum and some probably know if the signs and symbols they see in these rocks.

I hope I was correct in my assessments. Can anyone here confirm if these rocks are signs of treasure near by?

Pics in order from left to right: sorry that all photos are sideways.

1. I am told this is an image of a vagina. They also say they have a rock in the shape of a male reproductive organ as well.
2. This does look like an H
3. Symbol of an anchor
4. This rock has three carved lines
5. Carved triangle (the lower rock is there to prop up the triangle shaped rock)
6. Shaped as a heart. The carved line at the top does look like it was carved by a human tool.
7. Sorry, I have forgotten what he said this is in the shape of.
8. He says this one is in the shape of a foot
9. I can't remember what this one is in the shape of either.
10. 11. 12. Chart that my friend says all of these signs and symbols he has seen except the chemical hazard.

1st image looks like a head of a pig, any kind of animals or fish even snake means pointing the direction of the treasure.
2nd image i think that sign pointing North. not so sure.
3rd image treasure under.
4th image i think its the measurement of 3 meters
5th image Triangle means worth millions the second one i think its a bird if i'm not mistaken, that where you heading.
6th image the heart, yeahhhh, means treasure
7th image that called boxes. any type of rectangular shape means box
8th image ??????? no idea what image that is. no clue at all...
9th image looks like arrow head that would be pointing to the object location.

D'harvester

Nov 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good day sir,
can anyone know the metal that is used by the treasure hunters.
its color is like brass!

jonhjothurs

Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any body can help me to identify this sign and symbols?
Good Day to all my co-members and officers of this organization,our organization the treasurenet.

I am one of the member of this organization that I am interested about treasure specifically the story

About HIDDEN TREASURE during JAPANESE TIME.

And now I am sending this letter and photos of some differences sign and symbols in our organization to

A help on how to identify,allocate or to read this treasure signs or symbols, because I know that

everybody on this Organization have a lot of knowledge on how to help others..

according to my grandfather when he still alive our lot are about 7 hectars seaside,during Japanese time

our lot is the only port which is the Japanese army was landed.

And now when I go there there are so many amazing stones that can be ask in my mind...

I hope that everybody participate in my problems on how to Identify if it’s a treasure.my question is:

1. It is a treasure site?
2. The stone sign and symbols are true what is meaning?
3. How to start to find this treasure or what are we doing?

I hope that everybody helping me..godbless you all and godbless our organization..
Any concern my email address:[email protected]
Attach the photos of different sign and symbols:

Thank you very much….
20160511_094642.jpg
20160511_094715.jpg
20160511_094426.jpg
20160511_110335.jpg
20160511_100725.jpg
20160511_100628.jpg
20160511_100209.jpg
20160511_102301.jpg
20160511_103650.jpg

Rio De castro

Jan 4, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir I'm from the Philippines Kindly just wanted to ask if we are digging the right place which we encounter a lot of charcoal underneath?? on 25Feet. is it a good sign to continue our digging? please advise how many more feet do it require?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rio, welcome to TreasureNet.

The thread is over 18 months old, last time he logged in was July of 2016

Sir I'm from the Philippines Kindly just wanted to ask if we are digging the right place which we encounter a lot of charcoal underneath?? on 25Feet. is it a good sign to continue our digging? please advise how many more feet do it require?

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post pics and tell us more about your site and location.

:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread