TV network looking for treasure hunters

Kevin H.

Oct 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I represent a regional TV channel based in Southeast Asia. We're looking at the possibility of doing a series on treasure hunting in the Philippines.

To do that we're hoping to get in touch with treasure hunters based in the Philippines.

Currently, we’re just trying to get a better understanding of treasure hunting in the Philippines. No filming will be done and no identities will be revealed. All conversations will be confidential.

If we decide to go ahead with the series we’ll of course chat again about production issues, but that’s much later.

If you don’t mind having a chat, drop me a PM or email me at treasure.reply at gmail.com and we can work something out. Really hope to talk to some of the people here!

Thanks!

Kevin

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kevin..., i am newly treasure hunter here inthe philippines but my group are old hunters...i am there new member..and i am interesting about you offer..we can guide you and i hope..about the expences is all yours...you call me +639336562068 and the other conditions we talk about when your here in the philippines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread