Need Diamond Buyer in the Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingraphy2

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2013
Anyone know of a Diamond buyer in the Philippine Islands? Reputable. Rough stones, large.
It's not diamond my dear. There's no rough or raw mat diamond brought by the Japanese here. They brought only Finish Product Diamond or they called Cut Diamond. Uncut/ raw mat/ rough is not available in market therefore no one buys for it. Unless you bring to Israel to cut and make them finish product for you.

gemmy59

Jan 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where are u located sa pinas? working on company or private rough D buyer?

Mlv

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a finish product of diamond. We are finding a buyer's for it here in philippines.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok we get it, take a breath

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Immanuel, only charter members can sell, members can't try to buy from non charter members, it violates our rules..

OP
OP
: Michael-Robert.

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not diamond my dear. There's no rough or raw mat diamond brought by the Japanese here. They brought only Finish Product Diamond or they called Cut Diamond. Uncut/ raw mat/ rough is not available in market therefore no one buys for it. Unless you bring to Israel to cut and make them finish product for you.

You have a lot to learn. Yes they were. This post is three years old.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Determining if the stones are genuine diamond is not rocket science. If in centuries past people in the gem trade were able to do it, how much more in these days and age-- with all the high tech tools available even to the ordinary guy who's in the trade? Rough diamonds are of no interest to local Philippine jewelers for obvious reasons-- nobody would buy them uncut and unpolished and unmounted. Besides, the route to Tel Aviv or Antwerp is long before such stones will satisfy the time-honored criteria of the 4 C's. It's amusing to note that the polishing of sub-carat smuggled stones from illegal artisanal diamond miners in Africa is mere a village-level cottage industry in India. Suggestion: why not post a picture of these stones for the rest of the TreasureNet browsers to appreciate and to "render judgment"? Just for fun. Or whatever.

Architect

Apr 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diamond and Antic Buyer in Mindanao

Is there anybody here knows a diamond buyer from Davao City or in Mindanao at large? My uncles happened to found some items and we just don't know where to sell it. I have found some buyers but they are in Manila. It kind of too far for us already to carry the items to Manila since we are from Mindanao. I already search the net for some nearby buyers but nothing had came up until I found this site. Can somebody help?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread locked.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread