need qualified hunter for assistance in laguna

deu58

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2015
Laguna Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

I am an American living in the Philippines with my wife and I do not speak Tagalog. English only. We are living in the Nag Carlan Laguna area where we bought a 1000 sqm piece of land by a river here. This is titled land and my wife has the title and the land is fully paid for with no debts or liens. There is a lot of gold fever here but I do not know of anyone who has actually found any gold. My wife has been bitten by the gold bug and swears up and down there is gold on our land. I still work in America so I spend several months a year here and then back to the US. The last time I came home she had dug several large pits looking for the elusive treasure. I put a stop to it due mainly to safety concerns for the workers. They had no idea what they were doing and I feared a cave in not to mention a personal safety risk to ourselves if something was actually found by a bunch strangers digging on our land.

There is a fellow here who has a set of the "German Sticks. He is the one who got the wife pumped up on the idea that there is gold on the land. Apparently there are 4 "positive" locations. I rolled my eyes at all this and the fellow came to visit with his sticks. I do not roll my eyes so much anymore because I was on one end of the sticks and he on the other. No sleight of hand tricks. After he and I did it I had the wife team up with me just to make sure the fellow was not skilled enough to manipulate the sticks without being obvious. We got the same results. 4 locations. So now I am really curious. I know many people frown on dowsing but when you are holding the things in your own hands you may take a different attitude towards it. They are definitely detecting something but what is it they are actually detecting and how deep is the find?
Is it just some common mineral that is giving a false positive? Who knows? These sticks are home made.

The down side to this is the fellow took us to his own land and showed us his own dig. He was down 60 ft with nothing to show for it except water. He wanted me to invest with him and get pumps so he could keep digging. I declined his offer. This time home I have not yet checked on him but I hope he is not buried in a 60 ft hole on his land. He really is a very nice man and sincere but he sees gold signs anywhere and everywhere.

Other things that keep me interested is a stone my wife found while I was gone during her first dig. There are actually 3 stones that they found and apparently two are now missing but the most interesting one I still have. Unfortunately these stones were moved from there original locations. One stone they claimed was a birds beak. I saw this stone and to me you really had to use your imagination to see a birds beak. The second stone I do not remember what the design was actually supposed to be but I do remember that again you really had to stretch the imagination to "see" this design.

But the third one. This one really caught my eye. It appears to have a human figure holding what we think may be a hammer. The figure appears to be possibly female because it has the appearance of having long hair. What else is interesting is it is not carved into the rock but is instead a raised portion of the stone. It is like the rest of the stone was sanded down leaving the raised motif. It is possible that it is nothing more than a strange act of nature or somewhere in the past a bored farmer with an artistic flare had nothing better to do. Originally when I first saw this stone last year the raised figure portion had a deep reddish hue and was easily seen even from a distance of several feet by the naked eye. This time home the reddish hue is gone making the motif much harder to see but the motif is of course still there. If I took a picture of it and posted it I do not think the motif would show very well because now it is white on white instead of red on white. I really do not want to tamper with the stone at this time because win lose or draw I want to keep the stone simply for its uniqueness. I searched on line for Japanese and Spanish treasure signs but saw nothing that looked even close to what this stone looks like leading me to think it may be nothing more than an act of nature on the rock.

There is enough circumstantial evidence of the possibility of something actually being on the land. My wife has used several other people to search the land but I have no confidence in them because they used "native sorcery". The only thing I found interesting was the sorcerers at least according to the wife found the same 4 spots. She also told me they had a person come out with a detector and the results were so so. I have no idea just what so so means nor even what type of detector was used. This fellow was a friend of friends friend type thing and I can not locate him to get any information. The land is very rocky and volcanic. There has been both Spanish activity here and the Japanese were here in WW2. I heard something in the past that there was perhaps a WW2 battle or skirmish in Majayjay which is just a few miles up the road from us here.

In case it has not become obvious yet this is a situation of when the cat is away the mice will play me being the cat and my wife being the mouse. She knows I am not convinced that there is anything really there just curious to all the circumstantial evidence surrounding our land so she waits for me to leave then she does all kinds of hare brained things trying to find the gold. Then when I come home she has all this disconnected useless information from visions from angels to sorcerers etc. My wife is extremely devout and claims God has told here the gold is there via her Angel. Unfortunately the Angel has not provided a map to make things simpler.

I have read that in general these treasures can be anywhere from a few feet to 50 feet below the surface. The pits the wife has dug are perhaps 4 feet deep. To buy a scanner capable of detecting 50+ feet cost thousands of USD. Way to much to spend on a very thin possibility of a real find and I do not know how to use the things anyway. I have read about 2 box detectors and OKM ground scanners etc and pretty much what I have learned is I do not really have the necessary experience to find or use the proper equipment to survey our land.

What I need is for some one with the right equipment and the right references to come out and give us a good final verdict on what is or is not there. People with diamonds sticks and dowsing rods need not apply. Before I am willing to meet anyone face to face I will need bona fide references of skill and most important character references. Scammers need not apply either. After proper vetting we can discuss a flat fee for a no find survey. If something is actually found then we can discuss something else.

If anyone is interested then they can PM me here

Last edited:

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, dowsing is accurate...if you are looking for water source. From Mauban they have brought the loot in the middle of a jungle so Nagcarlan is a good fit. As to markers you should look for a big old tree that shouts "hey I can grow here therefore the land below is ideal for tunneling". Also look for a BIG rock that resembles an animal of some sort. Then the trailing could begin. Finally, using a GPR like okm could have some limitations as per previous duscussions here, but one thing is 100% sure in using either 5000 or 4500 - it can find negative 'blue' signals and yes they are tunnels. So my advice is look for the tunnel and from there you can start your quest.

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430894687.742800.jpg

Below a tree marker like this you'll find a tunnel.

OP
OP
D

deu58

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2015
Laguna Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the original growth here has been destroyed. It is all new growth. As to rocks there is nothing but rocks. Big rocks little rocks and all sizes inbetween. I have been in contact with a fellow from Manila.
The Wife and I just came back from his house. He actually sells detectors here. We got to meet his staff and view his business permits and paper work, showed us records of dealings he has done in the past up until now. He has not asked for anything.

He is supposed to come out here sometime in the next week and take a look around. I asked him aboutthe German Rods thing and he did not dismiss it but he was not impressed with it either. He told me these rods are home made so what kind of accuraccy could you really expect from such a tool?

He also said even when it works it can only indicate there is "something " somewhere but you do not really know the location,depth or quantity. I told him my friend who came out said that when the sticks form a square that is the location and he said no not really. He said to consider that what ever maybe there has been there for years and especially in our case being next to a river the land is very moist. If water penetrates the deposit it can carry traces of the deposit to a different location and depth. Thus your "positive" maybe nothing more than traces of an orignal deposit that has washed meters away and is at a shallow enough depth for the rods to pick it up. Also due to the very nearby mountains that are the rivers source it could be nothing more than traces washed down from the mountains themselves.

I am not in the loop on treasure hunting so I have never heard of a find in Nag Carlan. Can you tell me more about it?

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Known finds in Laguna area are from Mabitac, Sinoloan and Famy. I have never encountered a group in Nagcaralan yet. The closest in your area is Los Banos. But geographically, Nagcarlan is strategic being in between Mauban and Calamba.

There are two types of sites to wit:

1. Major ( 1 of 175 Imperial Sites dug by the Golden Lily Generals);

2. Minor ( small loads nearby major sites dug by officers and the like).

The closest major site in your area is Mt. Makiling. Please take note that one minor site is enough for us to be kings of our time.

Basically, in this field you will need:

1. Live pointer; (elders)
2. Identifiable markers; (trailing)
3. GPR; (100mhz)
4. Drilling machine; and
5. Long arm backhoe. If there are conclusive data to justify a dig.

You should be in this 100%. If there is a cloud of doubt, don't even bother venturing into this.

Also, there are a lot of scammers. They have tainted treasure hunting here.

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431141426.253818.jpg

Recent broadsheet, front page - a minor site but again, enough for us to be 'kings of our time'.

OP
OP
D

deu58

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2015
Laguna Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I really do not believe there is anything there myself I just want the wife to get her head back on straight so we can move on with life. She is seriously consumed by the thought that there is really something there. That odd stone I mentioned is the only real thing that catches my interest but it does not fit any known treasure signs so I think it is just an anomaly. I need to buy some colored chalk and chalk the figure on the stone and post a picture of it. I saw a post somewhere else on a Filipino forum [ I was just surfing and do not remember which forum but a lot conspiracy theory stuff on it] where a fellow claimed to have found a white stone with a fish on it. Apparently this is supposed to mean treasure under water. Or it could mean there used to be treasure here but the fish ate it. No picture so I do not know if it is same type of white stone as my figure is on but my stone is also a white stone.

I have always been interested in metal detecting but I have never really had the time to get into it. I would be interested more in artifact hunting myself. Treasure hunting seems to be more a search for the holy grail/ will o the wisp type thing. I guess if a person has the time and the resources to get into it well what the heck why not.

I have been thinking of this from a business perspective though. Maybe something to kick up a few bucks when I am home. I have ordered an actual detecting unit and it should be in Manila this Tuesday according to the DHL tracking # I received. Here is the new toy I bought.

VR3000 1000m Long Range metal Detector For Underground For Sale Manufacturer From Shenzhen China, FOB Price is USD 800.0-1000.0/Piece

The fellow I am dealing with says this machine combined with this device is a pretty hot setup.

iTreasureHunter - 3D metal detector with iPhone connectivity gne

The wife and I went to this fellows office to order the detector. He showed us some personal work he has done with his setup. Of course I guess anybody could down load some enticing scanning pictures from the net and claim them as their own. Anyway he is going to deliver the detector next week and bring his own iTreasureHunter stick along. He is going to teach us how to use the equipment using our own land as a test site. If all seems well with that then I can go over to a friends land and we can play with it on his land. He has several hectares and also thinks he has gold on it.

The people who own land across the road from our land believe they also have something on their land. The land is 4 hectares and was for sale until they had somebody again with the sticks claim there is gold there. Now the land is no longer for sale and the last I heard they were going to get a back hoe in there. Seems there is a demand in this area for underground surveying. If all this stuff works the way it is supposed to work I may start using my equipment to fill that demand. I could actually make a few pesos and maybe save some people a whole pile of pesos paid out of their pockets to dig deep empty holes on their land not to mention lost time and senseless destruction of their own land.

But they will dig anyway I think. I asked the wife if the equipment shows that there is nothing there will you accept the verdict and she has already said no she would not. She wants me to use another sorcerer she has found that claims there are two spirits on the land and that if he performs some kind of ritual the spirits will tell him exactly where the deposits are. The ritual involves eggs. I guess the spirits are hungry or something. I guess once somebody gets the notion in their head that they just are a few meters away from instant wealth it is pretty hard for them to accept a negative verdict.

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deleting details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

deu58

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2015
Laguna Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those stones absolutely do look interesting. Your white one at least as far as I can tell from the picture looks to be the same type of stone as mine. Is there any kind of sign on yours or is there just some significance with a white rock? In my case it is a bit unusual because it is the only stone of its type in the area and is a bit large and of course the figure on it. Wild guess would be it weighs about about 20 lbs. All the rest are your normal grey river rock type stones. From all the signs I have seen on line shouldn't the "turtle" be a depiction of an actual turtle? Is there more than one way they used the standard signs? There is no doubt your stones look like turtle shells. Saw your other post describing your operation. Sounds rather massive. How long have been you working your site?

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My white stone indicates a tunnel. As regards the turtle or any other animal markers, sometimes you'll need to see things beyond its natural appearance. Not too imaginative though. Still the man made remnants are of primordial importance. Below is an example of a cleverly designed turtle marker. This boulder is as big as a backhoe, with a little imagination you'll see the head in the middle - and of course the 'experts' here would know where to go.

Yes, turtle signs vary. With head, with no head, with tail or without tail.

Try checking out the wife's dig, dig anew about 10 meters away and compare the soil layers. If your wife's dig has no layers whatsoever then it is backfilled - the white stone probably is the start of the trailing. You should be able to get a new marker after 7 feet from the pointed angle of your white stone. Or just simply use the back door and use a GPR. Your supposed GPR is cool with 50m depth capacity. Noggin 100mhz I think can go only 30 ft deep. OKM eXp 4500 and 5000 can go only at 25m deep (75ft.).

If I give you more details about my sites, you'll get hooked to this [emoji3][emoji111]🏿

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431249467.846431.jpg

With a little imagination this boulder is really a turtle, with its head in the middle.

OP
OP
D

deu58

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2015
Laguna Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a camera from a buddy of mine just before leaving the states this time. Last time I had a camera was over 20 years ago so I do not even know how to use the thing. I just sent the maid to the market to try and find some colored chalk. I want to post a picture of my rock. I used to have a photo bucket account and I just looked and it appears active. We have lots of those back hoe size rocks on our property. We started building a house on this property so that has caused some problems. Lots of stuff if they are actually markers have been disturbed. One of the supposed sites is in under the living room of the new house. Figures huh?

My friend with the sticks was telling me see that boulder that's a sign, see this that's a sign so is and on and on he went with the signs. If he can be believed our land is the Sunday edition of the New York times of signs. Believed is the operative word. I trust him but I am not sure I believe him. I know he believes it. If I can figure out how to use this new fangled camera I hope to have some pics up tomorrow late afternoon. To late to go to the site now. I do have electricity there for the house but it is a 300 meter very dark walk from the road to the site.

My DHL tracker says my new toy is here in Manila and in the customs process.

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should consider buying a Samsung S5 or S6 unit or an Iphone 5 or 6. Digital cams alone will soon be a thing of the past. With these hi end phones camera pixels are of high quality and you can directly post it to the web. Also use a dropbox account instead of photo bucket, you'll see the difference. This chat is public, you can mail me directly at [email protected] there we could exchange details.

OP
OP
D

deu58

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2015
Laguna Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the e-mail and info. Not sure what a drop box account is. I can google it later. I was looking at iPhones just the other day. Pretty pricey gizmo's . Not much of a phone guy really but according to my detector guru if I decide to buy the stick scanner he has it has to be an iPhone because they are the only ones who have the right app for the device. look for a deu58 in your in box. That will be me

OP
OP
D

deu58

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2015
Laguna Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got around to taking a picture of our stone.

As I said in my opening post it is white on white now and was hard to see so I chalked the image to make it easier to see.

Last edited:

ironhid3

Greenie
Aug 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is your digging still ongoing? Need technical assistance just pm me

volssam

Tenderfoot
May 28, 2015
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
PDF-1000, TREASURE TRAILBLAZER, MAXI-PULSE 5000, AND OTHERS
Primary Interest:
Other
Please PM me. I have lots of info to help plus equipment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread