Where have all the experts gone?

Staffhaws

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433859463.722029.jpg

This used to be a community of enthusiasts, now it seems like they've all gone and got a day job.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still is, but we do not allow solicitation of money to finance people...

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Staffhaws; We are here. Just depends on what our services are needed for. Keep watching ok. PEACE:RONB

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are here, you just have to get their attention !!! Post something great and they will come out of the woodwork!!

volssam

Tenderfoot
May 28, 2015
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
PDF-1000, TREASURE TRAILBLAZER, MAXI-PULSE 5000, AND OTHERS
Primary Interest:
Other
Most on here are very small time like hunting for and showing off rings and such. A section is needed for the big hunters where we can talk. We are heading back to the Philippines in early 2016 to recover a big one and would love to talk to anyone who wants to help or invest in the project. CONFIRMED 10 tons of gold bars at this site plus another 20 at another SITE but we have to work with a retired Philippino General there. My brother also has over 10 years in finding gold in the islands and also is pretty good at reading signs. Just PM me and we will try to help. Also from Tennessee .

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most on here are very small time like hunting for and showing off rings and such. A section is needed for the big hunters where we can talk. We are heading back to the Philippines in early 2016 to recover a big one and would love to talk to anyone who wants to help or invest in the project. CONFIRMED 10 tons of gold bars at this site plus another 20 at another SITE but we have to work with a retired Philippino General there. My brother also has over 10 years in finding gold in the islands and also is pretty good at reading signs. Just PM me and we will try to help. Also from Tennessee .

You can search for help but you can not use TreasureNet to try to raise funds for projects, that violates our rules...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions