Phillipines

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looks like this section is already dead. .:dontknow:

Playing dead is more like it. Or if the unlucky 99% or so watching embrym's posted video of a successful Yamashita gold recovery by some of the lucky 1% will not rise from their moribund state, then the approaching summer will have gone to waste. The mother of all diggings is expectation. Certainly not hope. :laughing7:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I would bookmark this forum and check back often jessi. Hey - I don't know what part of the PI you are from but I spent 6 months (1960s) at a Naval Air Station called Sangley Point (just across the bay from Manila).

OP
OP
J

jessi

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2017
Phil
Primary Interest:
Other
metal_detector.gif
I would bookmark this forum and check back often jessi. Hey - I don't know what part of the PI you are from but I spent 6 months (1960s) at a Naval Air Station called Sangley Point (just across the bay from Manila).

Im from negros occ. Just want to know if someone here is still active in retrieving the yama. But it looks like all of them are busy enough in digging. .haha. Im a newbie but have a positive site. Im readung all that posted here. But it doesnt answer many of my questions. . im still hanging..

OP
OP
J

jessi

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2017
Phil
Primary Interest:
Other
Truth hurts tabu. But thanks. . ill accept it like an advice. .

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There are many kinds of Yamashita t'her. The list is quite long. Here are some of them-- the hopeless romantic (the Don Quixote), the cynic (to see firsthand is to believe), the Indiana Jones ( on the quest of some kind of Holy Grail), the armchair fortune seeker who's content to partake of the excitement of the quest vicariously, the Everyman who doesn't tire of trying to see a reversal of economic misfortune quickly even if it takes a lifetime, the hard-nosed, well-financed and well-organized guys with an astounding array of tools and equipment plus extreme scientific savvy and of course, the ordinary Joe like me and you trying to escape the boredom of a humdrum life.

Failure in the unending quest of Yamashita gold is NEVER an option. It is TOTALLY IGNORED. Life is too short not to have fun and an occasional adrenaline rush. :occasion14:

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
By the way I do not intend to demean the efforts of Yamashita treasure seekers who cannot resist the impulse of digging holes based on their interpretation of signs. As I've mentioned repeatedly in previous posts ( and I'm sure renantagum concurs) the mere presence of signs especially the obviously well displayed ones needs to be studied very well in the context of the whole area topographically and not the least historically. As I've mentioned a few times in previous posts the Japanese military in WWII were experts in the art and science of war booty (specifically gold) concealment and burial. Deception was an integral part of it and hence the haphazard interpretation of signs would often lead to failure in recovery of a treasure trove if ever there is one. Again, how would one disentangle deception from concealment if the two are closely intertwined? If the Japanese way of hiding Yamashita loot was some kind of "insanity" then definitely there was "method in the madness". :coffee2:

OP
OP
J

jessi

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2017
Phil
Primary Interest:
Other
By the way I do not intend to demean the efforts of Yamashita treasure seekers who cannot resist the impulse of digging holes based on their interpretation of signs. As I've mentioned repeatedly in previous posts ( and I'm sure renantagum concurs) the mere presence of signs especially the obviously well displayed ones needs to be studied very well in the context of the whole area topographically and not the least historically. As I've mentioned a few times in previous posts the Japanese military in WWII were experts in the art and science of war booty (specifically gold) concealment and burial. Deception was an integral part of it and hence the haphazard interpretation of signs would often lead to failure in recovery of a treasure trove if ever there is one. Again, how would one disentangle deception from concealment if the two are closely intertwined? If the Japanese way of hiding Yamashita loot was some kind of "insanity" then definitely there was "method in the madness". :coffee2:

Sorry ive been busy this days. Just want to ask how can i upload pictures using mobile. Im in the middle of nowhere here. Signal is not good like the weather. I have collected photos that i know some of you can give a tip or somehow explain things and theory. Btw thankyou for replying. All of you who had post a short or long messages. ^_^

OP
OP
J

jessi

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2017
Phil
Primary Interest:
Other
How to break the rock? Using a drill.ive tried it. Ive heard about hydrofluoric acid. It is good? Where i can buy this chemical? So hard ti find answer in google. Haha.

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How to break the rock? Using a drill.ive tried it. Ive heard about hydrofluoric acid. It is good? Where i can buy this chemical? So hard ti find answer in google. Haha.

Jessi - Easy.....Just heat it up then pour cold water on it. Or place in cold water. It will crack on its own.

OP
OP
J

jessi

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2017
Phil
Primary Interest:
Other
Jessi - Easy.....Just heat it up then pour cold water on it. Or place in cold water. It will crack on its own.

Thanks. . why i didnt remember that. .? Haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20170310_142831.jpg
    IMG_20170310_142831.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20170219_081554.jpg
    IMG_20170219_081554.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20170219_080621.jpg
    IMG_20170219_080621.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20170309_172116.jpg
    IMG_20170309_172116.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 93
OP
OP
J

jessi

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2017
Phil
Primary Interest:
Other
? I supposed to cook a bowl of rice beside that no 1 pic. And put some ice when im finish. Haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread