OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
AARC u state that it was a mute point ...uncle sam didn't only award mel the treasure for the reason your thinking ...think like a thief .....if uncle sam award spain the treasure ... uncle sam would of been out half the treasure u forget the kings taxs ....know your thieves and know them well ....one thief beat the other ... mel paid federal and state and with blood no treasure for free

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Just tie the damn thing under your boat until you hit international waters....Holy Crap look what I found...lol

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess "uncle florida" after seizing your means of operation for 3 years was mute to ....when someone seizes your property they are thieves where i come from.... and they shut down your business well that sounds like mob to me ... mel was probably the greatest treasure hunter of all times ....so a conflict of interest helped mel ....uncle sam working for uncle florida against king spain i could be all wrong about what happened thats what 45 years ago it could of been fake news what i heard ....remember the maine and the hell with spain..... mel RIP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread