The Golden Triangle

msolomon

Feb 28, 2019
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Before this new show on T.V about treasure in LUZON i never been to this area and had no knowledge of what is called the GOLDEN TRIANGLE ... or golden lily operation... does any one have any thoughts about whats been found or could be found in this area ?????

I was thinking they could be close to something based on the signs but as is usually the case they are lacking the exact location of the object. Also, if they don't stop thinking that little Minelab PI coil can penetrate anything more than 8 inches of soil then they are really in trouble. So far its like they spent hundreds of thousands already on all the equipment they don't need and are ignorant about the equipment that might actually get them somewhere. Its like those guys on Oak Island. How many tens of millions have they spent now? I would have already located the cache for less than $250k tops and everyone would be up a few million in gold and precious artifacts already. Its like these people don't know whats available. I don't know who's advising them, but anyway...

I'd bet there are small, medium to very large sized caches all over those mountains.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
msolomon for new member you sure know alot about hunting in the philippines i guess you been there and done some searching ....You know that T.V crew not putting the government owned tourist sights out of business ...and to pull a big heist off would be dangerous with every one watching every move u make ...I guess a real smart guy like you has a great plan ...Me i just ask the mayors son to head a secret research project ( with a mayor permit for a sign )....Good luck and things are really changing fast here and a big thumbs up

Last edited:

msolomon

Feb 28, 2019
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
msolomon for new member you sure know alot about hunting in the philippines i guess you been there and done some searching ....You know that T.V crew not putting the government owned tourist sights out of business ...and to pull a big heist off would be dangerous with every one watching every move u make ...I guess a real smart guy like you has a great plan ...Me i just ask the mayors son to head a secret research project ( with a mayor permit for a sign )....Good luck and things are really changing fast here and a big thumbs up

HAHA I appreciate it bud. I'm definitely not a smart guy with a great plan or maybe I would have hit already. Yea, sometimes I worry this show is going to get all kinds of people excited to come here and waste their time/money. All I can say is if you decide to do that, partner up with someone who has already been here a few years and has experience treasure hunting in the Philippines. If you do find something it truly is a miracle. Most all the easy deposits less than 6 ft were already recovered. Only very very few remain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you noticed that over the last 15 years on forums interest has really dropped off .. in the 70s to 90s period i call that the gold rush period of hunters due to Roxas find .....i guess its like that song young dumb and broke .....me its just old dumb and really broke ....Good luck hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread