DRILL

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
After watching the show WW2 lost gold and seeing them drill a target 1000 feet away the size of a 20x20 room ....To me this is like finding a needle in a hay stack ....As far a i know this will be a first if they find treasure ...In all my years i know of no one finding treasure with drilling ...Maybe FK found treasure in PA USA by drilling but that not proven yet ...I have a site that about 40 feet deep that hard to reach by foot and this method might be my best choice in finding the exact spot to dig ...I can guess the size of the target and know the range but how many holes would you drill ?? Many treasure hunters have searched for this site over the years and none have found the exact spot ...And the only map dead in a POW camp ...GPR might work but what the cost and does natural iron , copper and nickel give false readings ??? Any ideas on drilling say 1" holes down 40 feet or this idea crazy ??

Last edited:

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMF2020 - Well now you have, for I have located treasure via "drilling". Cost effective way that has been tried and trued.

One needs a "open mind" to go from "treasure hunter" to "treasure finder".

Research....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread