Looking For Polaroid Polavision Player

mylady8882

Greenie
Jul 12, 2005
Back in the late 70's my parents bought a polaroid polavision land camera with a player to take home videos of our family as we were growing up. My mom past away last year and we found the movies, and the player in a closet when we were cleaning out her things. Unfortunately we couldn't get the player to work, and I would really love to see the videos. (we have 30 tapes to watch). Would Anybody happen to have the polavision player for sale, or know where I could get one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. pm me

Thank You

mylady8882

Shoptiludrop

Oct 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the same boat but I have 2 that don't work. If you are able get one or if am able to get one I would help you out by putting all your tapes on DVD. The sad thing is we already did that before mine stopped working and can't find a single copy. Makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

Dec 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello

Back in the late 70's my parents bought a polaroid polavision land camera with a player to take home videos of our family as we were growing up. My mom past away last year and we found the movies, and the player in a closet when we were cleaning out her things. Unfortunately we couldn't get the player to work, and I would really love to see the videos. (we have 30 tapes to watch). Would Anybody happen to have the polavision player for sale, or know where I could get one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. pm me

Thank You

mylady8882

i think i have what u are looking for you can contact me for pix of what i have. i am not however sure if it works it turns on i know that much. i live in san diego, ca, but im sure things can be arranged,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions