how to transfer pics from cellphone

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure man, I have Verizon w/ unlimited text... I'll PM you my cell number and get it right up for you.
If you need help, I can try to walk you through it in the chat or something when I get off work at 4pm EST

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On second thought, if you're able to send a picture message... you might try texting it to your e-mail account instead.
That should get it to you quicker. :)

Bran <><

simonds

Feb 4, 2005
Tioga Co. Pa.
I can't send to e-mail, but my daughter can, I think she has a blackberry. She then e-mails it back to me on my computer, and i save it in my pictures folders.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoops a little late on this one. Quick & dirty. Get a cheap Bluetooth dongle for your PC. You can send all the pics vids etc. to a folder on your PC fast & easy.

Alexis

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2013
United States
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey i also say you that i can't deliver to e-mail, but my little girl can, I think she has a blackberry mobile phones. She then e-mails it returning to me on my pc, and i preserve it in my images files.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread