White Fawn & Mom!!!

JCRIII

Greenie
Jun 25, 2009
Danville Va.
Detector(s) used
White & BOBCAT
White Fawn & Mom!!!

This is a white fawn that was born May of 2009. The doe is its mom. Haven't seen it this year. Its a buck. I guess if no one killed it the older buck in this area ran it off of they area. I would love to see it live three or four years. Maybe see more white deer. That would be great. Enjoy!! J.C. Richardson III Danville VA.

Attachments

• White Fawn 2.jpg
    White Fawn 2.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 250

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: White Fawn & Mom!!!

white or albino deer are thought by many native american tribes to be "spirit animals" thus sacred --not to be hunted or harmed

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nature has a way of clearing out "different" animals like this. Usually, their own species will kill them or at least run them off. Albino alligators are usually killed by the other gators; same for many other carnivorous species. The dominant bucks in the area probably ran this youngun off.

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah

There was at least one white buck, a few white does and they may have white fawns each year, one had twins (both white) in 2006 in Central Montana, near Ryegate in Wheatland County.

The North end of Bear Lake, Idaho area, North of Paris, Idaho there was a white cow moose living in the area between 1999 and 2003. I had a pic of it, not sure what happened to the pic tho.

Luckily for the animals, it is illegal in both states to shoot or kill a white or albino deer, elk, or moose.

When We lived in Central Montana, driving down the road early one morning in the dark, all of a sudden a big white thing runs across the road. We stopped and went back, but did not see anything. Coming back home that evening, we saw four white does out in a field off the side of the highway. When it ran across the road that morning, it scared the sh#t out of my wife and myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread