Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: rings

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2005
    Great Falls, Montana
    White's DFX & a Sunray probe
    2 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

rings

rings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rings.JPG 
Views:	794 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	85989   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shoebuckle.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	85990   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buckle1.JPG 
Views:	787 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	85991  

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    This aint no damn flea circus!!!

Mar 2006
    Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Eastern Idaho!
    Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
    7 times

Re: rings

You are truly an artist Mona! Ive been on a wicked roll lately, learned a few things about my QXT as far as rings and jewelry go. These are all my rings minus one 14k gold ring that my girl "confiscated", Ive been detecting about 3 months now. Im still looking for that realy nice wedding/engagement ring, I'll have to keep it a secret or it'll be "confiscated" as well!

Name:	3monthringfinds.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	86461  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Agitate! Agitate! Ought to be the motto of every reformer. Agitation is the opposite of stagnation...... one is life, the other death."
    -Ernestine L. Rose-

Mar 2005
    Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
    11 times

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty AP
    You are truly an artist Mona! Ive been on a wicked roll lately, learned a few things about my QXT as far as rings and jewelry go. These are all my rings minus one 14k gold ring that my girl "confiscated", Ive been detecting about 3 months now.
    wow all of those in 3 months?! you are kicking some serious a$$ with that qxt! where did you find them, at a beach?

Quote Originally Posted by Mona Lisa
    rings

those cellar holes have really been treating you well lately lisa! are you in a rural area or a more urban one? around here, most of the land is developed and finding old cellar holes and similar old coin spots is super hard. i think i might have to start looking a few miles south of here, where it is still mostly farm land to find the really old stuff i want to find. as far as those rings go, i found a few of them myself and didnt know what they were untill you posted yours. thanks for the info!
    GTI 2500/ACE 250

us
    This aint no damn flea circus!!!

Mar 2006
    Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Eastern Idaho!
    Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
    7 times

Hey Red, all of these were found in city parks. I didnt dig the foil/pulltab signals for a while, but now I dig virtualy every single one! The pulltabs got to be such a pain in my butt so I started keeping them............I actualy dump them in the sink, wash them, let them dry on a paper towel & throw them in a large coffee can! It makes digging pulltabs a little less frustating when Ive actualy got a collection going on at home! And Ive been finding a lot of rings & jewelry since I started digging these signals.

Name:	can of tabs.jpg 
Views:	509 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	86471  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Agitate! Agitate! Ought to be the motto of every reformer. Agitation is the opposite of stagnation...... one is life, the other death."
    -Ernestine L. Rose-

Sponsors