buckle1.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 859

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
You are truly an artist Mona! Ive been on a wicked roll lately, learned a few things about my QXT as far as rings and jewelry go. These are all my rings minus one 14k gold ring that my girl "confiscated", Ive been detecting about 3 months now. Im still looking for that realy nice wedding/engagement ring, I'll have to keep it a secret or it'll be "confiscated" as well! ;D

Attachments

• bottle cap.jpg
    bottle cap.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 534
  • 3monthringfinds.jpg
    3monthringfinds.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 595
  • bottle cap.jpg
    bottle cap.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 532

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Mighty AP said:
You are truly an artist Mona! Ive been on a wicked roll lately, learned a few things about my QXT as far as rings and jewelry go. These are all my rings minus one 14k gold ring that my girl "confiscated", Ive been detecting about 3 months now.

wow all of those in 3 months?! you are kicking some serious a$$ with that qxt! where did you find them, at a beach?

Mona Lisa said:

those cellar holes have really been treating you well lately lisa! are you in a rural area or a more urban one? around here, most of the land is developed and finding old cellar holes and similar old coin spots is super hard. i think i might have to start looking a few miles south of here, where it is still mostly farm land to find the really old stuff i want to find. as far as those rings go, i found a few of them myself and didnt know what they were untill you posted yours. thanks for the info! ;)

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hey Red, all of these were found in city parks. I didnt dig the foil/pulltab signals for a while, but now I dig virtualy every single one! The pulltabs got to be such a pain in my butt so I started keeping them............I actualy dump them in the sink, wash them, let them dry on a paper towel & throw them in a large coffee can! It makes digging pulltabs a little less frustating when Ive actualy got a collection going on at home! And Ive been finding a lot of rings & jewelry since I started digging these signals.

Attachments

• bottle cap.jpg
    bottle cap.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 527
  • can of tabs.jpg
    can of tabs.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 580
  • bottle cap.jpg
    bottle cap.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 526

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread