I Havent Had Time To Breath

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
I Haven't Had Time To Breath

Since my return to the world of the wranglers.. I've been getting numerous gifts from past jeep supporters.. Now that they have learn that our Jeep may have some history behind it.. I've been getting a few things for the Jeep itself.. Not really haven't anywhere to work on the jeep.. (garage is to small & the back ally to much traffic) I was offered a shade tree on the eastern shore of Maryland.. Besides who could turn down a short road trip.

Thou it wasn't without manual labor first.. nothing really I do what I can to help feed and water the critters. I was able to set up just out front of the farmers house (tent included) for the whole weekend.. Sit back take a deep breath and watch the clouds drift by and of course a few deer and birds..

But here is what I've been working on..

100_1457.jpg
Image: "Fallen Hero" parked in front of the tent, I repainted my nerf bars

100_1456.jpg
Image: Thou I don't care for these nerf bars.. I would rather find and swap out these for the OEM side steps.. But as you can see this paint did put a nice shine on the bars.

Just part of the "gifts" I've been receiving.. Krylon sent me their new Rust protection spray.. and it works.. I got carried away and did some of the frame.. I tried to remove the right rear tire to get in closer.. (removing all of the lugs) the tire just wouldn't budge.. I asked the farmer if he had a crow bar.. and of course her son had it.. and he wasn't coming home anytime soon..

100_1455.jpg
Image: The tire was up 6'' off the ground. I kicked and pulled.. nothing.. grrr.. darn shops using 200 psi or more to put the lug nuts on..

Later that night.. we sat out under the milky way.. and watched a few falling stars.. and felt small in this big universe of ours.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread